• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, theonewhocantascend and noonespecial
:feelshmm:

• +1
Go ahead, but first I just have to say that assuming that High IQ is superior is cope.

In this fcked up decaying society specially
Low IQ= happy and blissfully ignorant.
High IQ people get this.

• Hmm...
Go ahead, but first I just have to say that assuming that High IQ is superior is cope.

High IQ people get this.
80 IQ

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and theonewhocantascend
IMG 2963

Wuh bout me?

• +1
Very

No there are way worse than you. you're on par with @anthony111553
How do you rate shitposters, though?
What exactly would make a shitposter High IQ?

Power, wealth, manipulation, aaaaa, manipulation, manipulation!!

• +1

High IQ people get this.
Your happiness is dependent on how you think and experience emotions obviously some 80 iq htn will live and feel better than a 130 iq subhuman but in a Survival situation the 130 iq incel will do better assuming they're in the same physical shape
Anyway

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
How do you rate shitposters, though?
What exactly would make a shitposter High IQ?
I trie to find a non shitpost they make but even the shitposts have claims on certain subjects so I judge them off that

If I get more I'll do more later

Your happiness is dependent on how you think and experience emotions obviously some 80 iq htn will live and feel better than a 130 iq subhuman but in a Survival situation the 130 iq incel will do better assuming they're in the same physical shape
Anyway
I like to use the concept of "retarded Chad" to emphasize what I believe would be a somewhat perfect existence, but honestly I would take being lower IQ even if everything in my life was exactly same.
Average people shouldnt think too much about their situation.

I also feel like internet and AI just made so called smart people kinda of obsolete.

I also assume I'm about this range jflll
Not a good one though, if you are not retarded or nearly retarded, next best thing is probably being smart enough so you can profit of it, easily. Like Tesla smart.

• +1
115 cause you didn't give fake advice on subjects you weren't knowledgeable about
Bro really hit the head on the nail that's the exact number I got in my test

• +1
low iq method

• JFL
I like to use the concept of "retarded Chad" to emphasize what I believe would be a somewhat perfect existence, but honestly I would take being lower IQ even if everything in my life was exactly same.
Average people shouldnt think too much about their situation.

I also feel like internet and AI just made so called smart people kinda of obsolete.

I also assume I'm about this range jflll
Not a good one though, if you are not retarded or nearly retarded, next best thing is probably being smart enough so you can profit of it, easily. Like Tesla smart.
I believe even at a lower iq with an average existence you'd feel some "emptyness" inside you and cause your iq is low you can't really tell what it is but you can definitely profit of an above average iq. I'm also around that range and that's where you can plan your life to become as good as possible knowing your own place and "stats" in life (looks, height, location, education etc)

Do me

• +1