REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND VOW YOU WILL DO YOUR SCHOOLWORK ETC. NOW

A

Acnno

Kraken
LET’S FUCKING GO, FUCK PROCRASTINATION!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I HEREBY DELCARE I WILL STUDY UNTIL LIKE 6 PM (using the pomodoro method, google if you don’t know what it is).

WHEN I FINISH IT AT AROUND 6PM I AM GONNA EAT AND PLAY SOME CSGO AND STUFF:feelsohh:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BigBoy, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
I hereby declare I dont give a fuck why you post this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and 6’1cel
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I HEREBY DELCARE I WILL STUDY UNTIL LIKE 6 PM (using the pomodoro method, google if you don’t know what it is).

WHEN I FINISH IT AT AROUND 6PM I AM GONNA EAT AND PLAY SOME CSGO AND STUFF:feelsohh:
good motivation bro but I dont think I can finish 1 month of school work that I have to pass until tomorrow.

Over for me ngl

• JFL
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
I DECLARE I WILL DO MY SCHOOLWORK 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳💅💅💅😳😳😳😳💅💅😳💅😳🥵

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 6723
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Oh sry didnt read the title now i get it.

I declare that I am going to set up two new websites today, write 3000 words of content and sign two disclosure agreements

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're a fucking retard. Declaring that you will do something lessens the chances considerably that you will pull through.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 6128 and EverythingMattersCel
I gpa mog OP, after studying 5 min before my exams, u mirin?

3D51DED1 8999 468C 9D25 84180130A0B7

i declare that im going to fuck my cousine

• Love it
Reactions: thecaste
You're a fucking retard. Declaring that you will do something lessens the chances considerably that you will pull through.

He just played himself. Reverse psychology 101

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Have a multi hour project due by the time class starts, it's 7:53AM

I have a 3 month semester break atm, so no studies rn haha.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The fuck are you talking about, I didn't my schoolwork since primary school and I study at the medical university to be a MD, just read some history shit or something you like, don't be a tryhard

The fuck are you talking about, I didn't my schoolwork since primary school and I study at the medical university to be a MD, just read some history shit or something you like, don't be a tryhard

Bragging faggot

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin and Acnno
You must affirm to yourself that you are already Doing it or have done it