[REPOST] [BROWNS GTFIH] Being brown is so OP that its even overcomes most of PSL theories

@Michael Myers needs to unban him
Is that the Russian guy? He doxxed someone. I can’t pardon him for that, but the one who got doxxed can. Ask @SubSigma.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
whats moggathon banned for
He was banned for re-posting a staff member's pictures, but we already asked an administrator to give his input on the situation. Until then, he stays banned. I don't see you missing him until then. JFL.

• +1
Thoughts on this?

@exo @SubSigma @the BULL @MoggerGaston @chawaje @mrriceguyreturn @sweetheart @Cutecel2001 @jabaduk @HTN_Mentalcel @Manletmachine
@murdah
@Jason Voorhees
Funny humor, implying looksmax is a bunch of Indians and then being brown is key as despite having blue eyes he was rated HTN.

People fail to realize even chad lite rating one is getting compared to the male models posted on here. So the bar is really high

Funny humor, implying looksmax is a bunch of Indians and then being brown is key as despite having blue eyes he was rated HTN.

People fail to realize even chad lite rating one is getting compared to the male models posted on here. So the bar is really high
Yeah but rating from pajeets don't matter. Seems like brown skin is law. Brownoid = 5 PSL whytoid.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and exo
we live in a cucked continent

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and St.TikTokcel
Yeah but rating from pajeets don't matter. Seems like brown skin is law. Brownoid = 5 PSL whytoid.
Yes. Their are a lot of indian larpers tbh pretending to be white or self hating asians ( and lot of self hating Indians are actually asian users who dislike Indians ), kind a hilarious race war

They did a survey and found about 60% of the site to be white. It used to be closer to 80% on lookism back in the day

Yes. Their are a lot of indian larpers tbh pretending to be white or self hating asians ( and lot of self hating Indians are actually asian users who dislike Indians ), kind a hilarious race war

They did a survey and found about 60% of the site to be white. It used to be closer to 80% on lookism back in the day
Idk why brownoids/blackcels rot there. They are fakecels and don't add much here besides perma raceposting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman and murdah
He was banned for re-posting a staff member's pictures, but we already asked an administrator to give his input on the situation. Until then, he stays banned. I don't see you missing him until then. JFL.
Pictures as in face???

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Pictures as in face???
Yes. Then again, they were older pictures that were posted by another user so he does have some kind of leverage, but who knows? Administrators are busy these days so he’s staying banned for now.

• Woah
Yes. Then again, they were older pictures that were posted by another user so he does have some kind of leverage, but who knows? Administrators are busy these days so he’s staying banned for now.
Took you guys long enough :rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Took you guys long enough :rolleyes:
While I am objective here, I am also surprised at how many chances he’s gotten. I have taken a look at his warnings and that’s a few too many, objectively speaking. For some reason, administrators seem to take a liking to him. Or perhaps they believe the moderators are potentially guilty of mod abuse, which can explain why the administrators have been lenient in his case. Time will tell, though. So far, no administrator has dropped by to weigh in as of now. Don’t be surprised when it’s been decided he gets another chance, because I wouldn’t be surprised either.

• +1