[REPOST from russiancel] [BROWNS GTFIH] A continuation of yesterday's thread. A potential explanation for JBB in Jewrope. Massive lifefuel for browns.

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

159cm ofiara klinefeltera/Male feminist, Anti JBW
New thread dropped by the one and only @russiancelreturns
@exo @SubSigma @the BULL @MoggerGaston @chawaje @mrriceguyreturn @sweetheart @Cutecel2001 @jabaduk @HTN_Mentalcel @Manletmachine
@murdah
@Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Latinolooksmaxxer, Chadeep and 8 others
JBB is law

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and 97baHater
I recently visited Europe and I saw so many brown men with attractive girlfriends. I don’t understand because rehab room told me that they are incel. The ugliest smelliest ones has the hottest girls. How???

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Chadeep, ambi and 1 other person
I recently visited Europe and I saw so many brown men with attractive girlfriends. I don’t understand because rehab room told me that they are incel. The ugliest smelliest ones has the hottest girls. How???
Intimidating bag chasers halo

I need to leave America ASAP jfc

What countries did you visit, kind sir?

Europe will save us from inceldom :aheago:

Yea i definitely should believe some random guy in a autistic incel forum

Bro science + retarded

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Yea i definitely should believe some random guy in a autistic incel forum

Bro science + retarded
This dude iqmogs your entire genetic lineage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Bushman
I’m trying to follow his advice but all I got is sun bleached(went from light brown to dark blonde already) hair and sunburnt skin, just spawnkilled @exo

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and exo
do people on .is know what forward growth is?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
didnt read

you 2 are the gayest polak couple on the internet

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, mrriceguyreturn, trueceI and 4 others
Why doesn't he take pictures of WMWF couples on the streets to disprove JBE bullshit?

Why doesn't he take pictures of WMWF couples on the streets to disprove JBE bullshit?
Because that doesn't disprove JBE sense in white couples the male almost always mogs the foid meanwhile in ethnic male white female couples the foid almost always fogs the man

Just be a Terrone

Because that doesn't disprove JBE sense in white couples the male almost always mogs the foid meanwhile in ethnic male white female couples the foid almost always fogs the man
It disproves because white women are still dating and fucking white men. You're coping with muh mogging when it's still white woman dating a white man.

It disproves because white women are still dating and fucking white men. You're coping with muh mogging when it's still white woman dating a white man.
White foids and foids in generally only have sex with white guys who are 6'2+ and 5 PSL+ meanwhile subhuman ethnics slay white foids who are way above there looksmatch

White foids and foids in generally only have sex with white guys who are 6'2+ and 5 PSL+ meanwhile subhuman ethnics slay white foids who are way above there looksmatch
I'm not going to further argue with you because i'll post these pics to disprove the bullshit cope that "99% white women are fucking ethnics". First, it was "all white women date only ethnic men" and now it's "but she's ugly. White dude is 6'5 htn!"
Seattle Family Photographer

Ugly guy beautiful girlfriend

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I'm not going to further argue with you because i'll post these pics to disprove the bullshit cope that "99% white women are fucking ethnics". First, it was "all white women date only ethnic men" and now it's "but she's ugly. White dude is 6'5 htn!"
View attachment 3017843
View attachment 3017844
Bro really thought posting a white guy with some foid who isn't even white that he mogs and some ugly white guy with an also ugly cave man looking bitch disproves my points :feelskek:

Firstly, on principle I refuse to acknowledge that shithole .is because they permabanned me cos some white guy made up that I fucked a tranny when I didn't.

However, on that theory, it's interesting, especially as he encountered n of 37%.

Bit more work needs doing, but it is weird that it is all dark skin, small framed, poor brown people, I'd have thought is lightskin, highly paid brown ogres would do better.

That said I did have a 1 night stand in Estonia and Poland and Hungary (2 were 9s, 1 was a 7), but it was like 16 years ago...

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
lowIQ is loved by women. black = lowIQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back