[Repost from russiancel] - [BROWNS GTFIH] The final nail in the coffin for JBW copers. There's no room to cope anymore with JBW bullshit betabuxx cope

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Swarthy
New thread dropped by @russiancelreturns :

@MoggerGaston @exo @the BULL @St.TikTokcel @Manletmachine @Jason Voorhees @AspiringMogger @chawaje @jabaduk @Bomber517 @Earth Dollar

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, WatermelonLover, Magnum Opus and 10 others
god gave me all the brown features except skin and spawned me in EE as an ultimate fuck you

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, boss8055, Costcosuperstore and 9 others
Ten koniec

god gave me all the brown features except skin and spawned me in EE as an ultimate fuck you
Your skin looks brown enough tho, no?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WatermelonLover, exo and SidharthTheSlayer
Look at russian men, it makes sense

Cope, Koop, copper, chopper, chopped, flopped.

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Cope, Koop, copper, chopper, chopped, flopped.
He just asked me to post it here, I don't agree with what he is saying also I think he has some sort of a fetish judging by his post history on .is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Richard Cheese, murdah and 2 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
He just asked me to post it here, I don't agree with what he is saying also I think he has some sort of a fetish judging by his post history on .is
What does he normally post over there? Cuck dreams?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
What does he normally post over there? Cuck dreams?

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI, Costcosuperstore, Richard Cheese and 2 others
Tbf you look like someone who can tan
I used to be a bit browner as a kid. Maybe when i finally reach 63kg I'll step outside more than just for the JYM

• +1
Also this is a cope. Just be exotic was absolutely massive in 2006 in Poland.

Most Polish people had never even seen a non-white person back then (maybe a Vietnamese at best).

Not the case nowadays. Brown SMV in Poland is falling very rapidly tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma, Costcosuperstore and murdah
Also this is a cope. Just be exotic was absolutely massive in 2006 in Poland.

Most Polish people had never even seen a non-white person back then (maybe a Vietnamese at best).

Not the case nowadays. Brown SMV in Poland is falling very rapidly tbh.

@MoggerGaston @exo @the BULL @St.TikTokcel @Manletmachine @Jason Voorhees @AspiringMogger @chawaje @jabaduk @Bomber517 @Earth Dollar

Why is a slavcel i.e an ethnic (not my words, but the slavcels here) denying JBW not working for him when he is not white himself?

Also if my boy wants to be brown so bad, he can skip the melanotan and lather himself in this

images

And stay out in the sun for 2 hours.

If I'm not mistaken, he has blue eyes, so he needs to take this

61vd10kXmWL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

And draw over his irises for those wonderful dalit T50s he desires so much.

It's possible to be brown bhai @russiancelreturns

You may get Americans calling you a Pajeet and telling you to leave your own country, but you'll be fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubSigma, murdah, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Why is a slavcel i.e an ethnic (not my words, but the slavcels here) denying JBW not working for him when he is not white himself?

Also if my boy wants to be brown so bad, he can skip the melanotan and lather himself in this

images

You may get Americans calling you a Pajeet and telling you to leave your own country, but you'll be fine.
He is already working on it

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Most slavcels are complete morons. If they just migrated to America en mass they’d be able to run JBW and find someone easily. If they’re from the EU Slavic countries they can just overstay on tourist visa here and marry some American and get citizenship. It’s that easy lmao.

America is not Europe. Skin color is 500x more important here than muh “Slav failo.” Fresh off the boat Russian illegal immigrant long haul truck driver in the US gets better treatment from American society than a rich 3rd generation Asian-American hedge fund guy making $500K a year.

I’ve legit seen this with my own eyes in NYC.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma, Costcosuperstore and murdah
Most slavcels are complete morons. If they just migrated to America en mass they’d be able to run JBW and find someone easily.
Amerimutt IQ on display @russiancelreturns
If they’re from the EU Slavic countries they can just overstay on tourist visa here and marry some American and get citizenship. It’s that easy lmao.
"That easy" xd
America is not Europe. Skin color is 500x more important here than muh “Slav failo.” Fresh off the boat Russian illegal immigrant long haul truck driver in the US gets better treatment from American society than a rich 3rd generation Asian-American hedge fund guy making $500K a year.
Xd

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, WatermelonLover and ambi
Amerimutt IQ on display @russiancelreturns

"That easy" xd

Xd
Cope. You don’t live here. I see this shit so much.

That’s like most of the reason I want to gtfo of the US.

Cope. You don’t live here. I see this shit so much.

That’s like most of the reason I want to gtfo of the US.
"Just move to the US, bro" @russiancelreturns

• +1
I thought you were against JBE and everyone was trolling:feelswat:

• Hmm...
You're bit dense, aren't you?
White people do better in the dating market here, tons of east asian women want a white guy to climb up the socioeconomic ladder.

Life is 100x better here for white people
There are no white people in the USA. It's full of frankenstein lovecraft-made criaturas like you.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
White people do better in the dating market here, tons of east asian women want a white guy to climb up the socioeconomic ladder.
It's not even that JFL. Dalit above claims that entering the USA is easy lmfao. USA ain't no jewrope where random no name brown can get a refugee status and also get 1500 jewro allowance for existing. Getting in the USA is extremely hard. Work permit is even harder to acquire than the DV JFL.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, SidharthTheSlayer, SubSigma and 4 others

images

you dont understand how bad shitskinism is in his homeland, everything he says makes sense

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

I didn’t get a notification. Forum is broken

• +1
It's not even that JFL. Dalit above claims that entering the USA is easy lmfao. USA ain't no jewrope where random no name brown can get a refugee status and also get 1500 jewro allowance for existing. Getting in the USA is extremely hard. Work permit is even harder to acquire than the DV JFL.
Yes, it takes years to get in here unfortunately. Your only hope is crossing the border illegally

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and murdah
All of Uber delivery boys are ethnic where I live. They took away his wahmen, soon they'll be coming to take away his job too.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Bomber517, murdah and 1 other person
"Just move to the US, bro" @russiancelreturns

There are a bajillion illegal Slav immigrants in NYC. Legit you can be here illegally and no one will actually care as long as you’re white. You legit have illegal Russian immigrants in Brighton beach who are pro-Trump since they know like people don’t care about white illegals here.

if you are an electrician or some sort of construction worker you can work here illegally no problem and make $$$, run JBW and get American citizenship.

If you’re Polish you have no excuse. You don’t even have to hop the Mexican border like Russians do. You just fly to LGA and disappear into the Slavic neighborhoods in queens and Brooklyn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
Yes, it takes years to get in here unfortunately. Your only hope is crossing the border illegally
Too fair-skinned for that. Would get blown to pieces by a .50 BGM

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Costcosuperstore, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
There are a bajillion illegal Slav immigrants in NYC. Legit you can be here illegally and no one will actually care as long as you’re white. You legit have illegal Russian immigrants in Brighton beach who are pro-Trump since they know like people don’t care about white illegals here.

if you are an electrician or some sort of construction worker you can work here illegally no problem and make $$$, run JBW and get American citizenship.

If you’re Polish you have no excuse. You don’t even have to hop the Mexican border like Russians do. You just fly to LGA and disappear into the Slavic neighborhoods in queens and Brooklyn.
I'm no ruski and have acquaintances (older folk) that got permanently banned from the USA due to working there without a permit.

you dont understand how bad shitskinism is in his homeland, everything he says makes sense

I'm more than happy to baptise him as a newly reborn Pajeet and douse him with Tikka Masala once he gets to Fitzpatrick 4.

.Org's first ever transpajeet.

• +1
Reactions: exo
Race is cope it’s all about face.

Chad,normie,subhuman, is the 3 races

Thumb

• JFL
@ambi read this and the thread linked in OP caging

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and ambi
I'm more than happy to baptise him as a newly reborn Pajeet and douse him with Tikka Masala once he gets to Fitzpatrick 4.

.Org's first ever transpajeet
Already ascended
Image 36

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Costcosuperstore, normie_joe and 3 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I'm no ruski and have acquaintances (older folk) that got permanently banned from the USA due to working there without a permit.

NYC is a sanctuary city now and won’t deport anyone (I’m not making that up btw https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/San...city is a,welcoming and favorable to migrants.)

Only illegal immigrants that get caught are the ones dumb enough to live in a Republican state, people who commit major crimes, and the retards that attempt to fly back home via airport to visit family.

If you go to idk Texas or some shit your chances of getting deported go up, but if you stick to California or NYC you’ll never get deported lol.

Also unlike the borderhopping Russians, if you overstay your tourist visa and marry an American you can still get US citizenship by naturalization.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and ambi
It’s almost impossible these days if you have no family there and arent very well off financially

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and St.TikTokcel
NYC is a sanctuary city now and won’t deport anyone (I’m not making that up btw https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city#:~:text=A sanctuary city is a,welcoming and favorable to migrants.)

Only illegal immigrants that get caught are the ones dumb enough to live in a Republican state, people who commit major crimes, and the retards that attempt to fly back home via airport to visit family.

If you go to idk Texas or some shit your chances of getting deported go up, but if you stick to California or NYC you’ll never get deported lol.

Also unlike the borderhopping Russians, if you overstay your tourist visa and marry an American you can still get US citizenship by naturalization.
NYC is worse than slavia. Legit slums of mumbai. Either way, I'm trying to get in legally.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
NYC is a sanctuary city now and won’t deport anyone (I’m not making that up btw https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_city#:~:text=A sanctuary city is a,welcoming and favorable to migrants.)

Lol awesome idea if your ideal life is chilling under a LA/NYC bridge with other homeless meth heads

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and St.TikTokcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back