Reproduce with Brazilians from the slums theory

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Chico and Adriana lima parents were subhumans

If you go to Brazil's favelas an reproduce with as many slum sluts as possible you will have good chance of creating the next Chico or Adriana Lima

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 3583 and 7 others

If you go to Brazil's favelas an reproduce with as many slum sluts as possible you will have good chance of creating the next Chico or Adriana Lima
einstein?

Meek's parents were also shit tier.

It is kind of interesting to see, tbh. You never expect those good looking individuals to have such ugly-ass parents.

Meek's parents were also shit tier.

It is kind of interesting to see, tbh. You never expect those good looking individuals to have such ugly-ass parents.
It's like random character select bro

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Yeah it's kinda funny how almost all models have average-ass parents.
On the other hand if both of your parents are good looking you're 99% sure not to be ugly.

On the other hand if both of your parents are good looking you're 99% sure not to be ugly.
If your parents are good looking you'll be above average, maybe a Chadlite. But never male model-tier.

If your parents are ugly there is a 99% chance you'll be an ugly freak too. And 1% chance you'll end up being Jeremy Meeks :lul:

buying tickets brb

Any form of LOCATIONMAXXING is legit. Especially an option mainly for white men.

Wether it be, Russia, Asia, Eastern Europe, South America, Africa.
From incel, to having options.
Fuck your own country, and fucking the women in your own country. If they won't date, relationship, marry, sex you. You need to have the balls (if incel due to not your own fault: aka manlet, ugly, etc.), to say screw my own country, I'm taking my "business" (skills, tax-money, resources, etc..) elsewhere.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, MiroslavBulldosex and SixFootManlet
Any form of LOCATIONMAXXING is legit. Especially an option mainly for white men.

Wether it be, Russia, Asia, Eastern Europe, South America, Africa.
From incel, to having options.
Fuck your own country, and fucking the women in your own country. If they won't date, relationship, marry, sex you. You need to have the balls (if incel due to not your own fault: aka manlet, ugly, etc.), to say screw my own country, I'm taking my "business" (skills, tax-money, resources, etc..) elsewhere.
Son, change your avi to Chico or Gandy. Your high quality posts always get ignored by the dumb masses on here because of your aspie-tier avi.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and je3oe
because of your aspie-tier avi.
Damn. It's a drawing from my favourite and funny soccerplayer/commentator, combined with a bird.
Gijpvogel
20120507_Gijpvogel_468x299.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and SixFootManlet