[Request] Tinder experiment using pictures from a severely bald dating coach who claims he slays on tinder

You are probably Chad yourself then, and downplaying.

I am really tired of this autists.org, you guys probably never saw an MTN male IRL. I don't know how else to explain your observations. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Yeah, 3 Chads rating themselves HTN, and blaming their looks for not getting every 2nd woman :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
@Blackgymmax Curious to hear your thoughts on this guy

bald fraud ltn tryhard

0 likes in 24 hours

Thanks dude. We have guys on this forum who I am convinced think sex doesn't exist. Most people need to be realistic and not become standardcels. It took me years of hard work and self improvement (diet, understanding social skills, etc.) to get to this point. Unless you're genetic elite it's going to take a lot of work.
I mean the truth is at every looks threshold/career threshold/social skills and charisma threshold sexual opportunity starts revealing itself more and more to you.

and it has a multiplier effect

if you walk into a room reeking of pussy (metaphorically speaking) and give zero fucks, other girls will want your cock in their mouths too

the moment we don't want it, it is just abundant

this only applies to like maxxed HTN and above though

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
Miring incredible results.

I fully believe something like this could happen if you're self-described as a half point below Crisick or Amnesia

Incels have a hard time believing what can happen if you are white, good looking, upper middle class, charismatic, and motivated

I don't even look good facially and I still slay alt girls left and right without even trying, if I had a mogger face like you I would literally be running in the modern day "rat pack" with g-eazy, chris brown, dan bilzerian, drake and tony toutoni
Damn I love alt girls and always wanted to get with them. What's your avenue to meet them?

Good point: WOMEN DO NOT HAVE HIGH BODY COUNTS like people here say.

Most women are below 10 by 30. Ofc there are some whores who amount to hundreds. Does not mean it is average: in fact, it is extremely rare.
cuz they chadsexual

Ask a chad I trust, @
DoctorLooksmax
@DoctorLooksmax , how many slays he has?
Isnt he 5 PSL?

Isnt he 5 PSL?
I don't care how autists here rate each other. This site is Chadlite-central. Almost every non-graycel posting here is legit HTN+.

I saw his face, he is absolutely Chadlite-Chad. Lacks harmony, but i do not see how you can put him below 90-95-percentile in looks.

I don't care how autists here rate each other. This site is Chadlite-central. Almost every non-graycel posting here is legit HTN+.

I saw his face, he is absolutely Chadlite-Chad. Lacks harmony, but i do not see how you can put him below 90-95-percentile in looks.
I saw his face two lol wasgood

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
  • JFL
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back