Request to all past present and future members of the depressed ADHD loner gang founded by Thomas Thompson

D

Deleted member 3828

[ ]
Brothers!
Bhais!
Buddy boyos!

One of our members and my dear friend and secret lover going by the aliases @ropemax and Nostradamus is going currently through a very hard time

He had an old wound reopened in his foolish heart yesterday by a beautiful woman-a ghost from the past

He really needs someone to lick the wound and help forget
Here I come to the rescue=formal request to all the gang members
@Thompsonz @OldVirgin @subhuman incel @n0rthface @eduardkoopman @Rupert Pupkin @Idontknowlol @TsarTsar444 @JamesHowlett @Jamesothy @SMESH @Sphinx @eyelidcel @Leonardo DiCaprio @A@rightfulcel

Approach as many maidens as is physically possible outside and on the Internet though please, make sure they are real actual proven foids like @Trickane for instance and not fake (papa rope doesn't swing that way (we're strictly platonic))
tell them of this sublime mystic gentleman who can read inside their minds and heart and give them what they want because he can see and knows everything
his seed will probably also make psychic children who can levitate cast magic spells and make deals with Satan

Show them this photo it shows his high status sophistication and erudition:bigbrain:well
You can even make him a tinder profile (he's very shy aquarius)
ask for more pics and Nostradamusfish for the proper damsel
Let the hunt begin
The man who catches the best game will be rewarded with free fortune telling session with the great @ropemax himself:feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, n0rthface, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others
@Vermilioncore you're not a part of the gang. Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 3828
why am i a real actual proven foid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Brutal as fuck. Fuck you. I tagged you in my post apocalyptic thread and you shun me like this. Fuck you pathetic raped dog

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax and Deleted member 3828
tf is this shit?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Trickane
oh god, you should have enlightened him... tell him the big truth and let him in my found adhd depressed loner gang

if he were a schizo, i might have make him a general of gosha schizo battalion.....

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
oh god, you should have enlightened him... tell him the big truth and let him in my found adhd depressed loner gang

if he were a schizo, i might have make him a general of gosha schizo battalion.....
sorry, I'm already preoccupied with being the coomer corporal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332

Users who are viewing this thread

Back