Requesting ban

Deleted member 9699

Deleted member 9699

skelebro psychopethic MonStEr!
Hey I'd appreciate a ban. Need a break, only been on this site a couple days and it's already consumed my life so I'll be back later, now's not a good time.

@her

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 5522 and sytyl
Hey I'd appreciate a ban. Need a break, only been on this site a couple days and it's already consumed my life so I'll be back later, now's not a good time.

@her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 5522
[IMG alt="thehealingfields"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/9/9699.jpg?1600279175[/IMG]
thehealingfields
I have hunter eyes owo

JoinedSep 13, 2020Posts609Reputation651Time online3d 5h 47m

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 5522
There there whats the matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699

Ngl dude its been messing me up and making me procrastinate. I'll be back in like a month but I have exams to work towards and this is the last thing I need.

Can't leave permanently even if I wanted to but this is my final year of highschool so I gotta grind a bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
School bruv senior year and shieeet
Leave and never turn back until your heart tells you to. We will be waiting for you here when you return (with a few users gone and some banned) Good luck :)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Leave and never turn back until your heart tells you to. We will be waiting for you here when you return (with a few users gone and some banned) Good luck :)
Thanks. Don't plan on leaving permanently, just a month or so. Appreciate the kind words.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522