Research Conducted: Blonde Hair is OVERPOWERED.

willcel

willcel

BAN BLUEPILL TEENS!
As of recently, I personally discovered why blonde hair is the most overpowered hair color.

What I experimented is as follows:

Two months ago, I decided to temp dye my hair brown/blackish to test what it would look like and general reactions. I am a natural dirty blonde.

This is what it looked like after dying:

IMG 3982

It didn’t change the general amount of iois or asking for socials from girls as I was previously getting.

After a while, my hair turned back to its blond state, but not dirty blonde, CLEAR blonde.

As shown here:

IMG 4139

I then started getting an insane amount of ioi and invites for dates and other general success.

My general realization is that darker hair is more male gaze, and gets you less female attention then blonde hair would.

I don’t think my PSL or rating has improved at all; this in my opinion is a true basis of reflection on hair color correlating to dating success.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, noobs, mirrormogger and 1 other person
Thick dark black hair always mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, acv700, borntosuffer and 8 others
What are the chances my kids have blonde hair if i force a blonde woman to marry me? i have brown eyes and black hair but kinda fair skin

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, slavicpsycho and murdah
but htn dark triad mogs everything
agree , i have black hair and i am thinking of dying it to something more darker and black

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: borntosuffer and ubicuse
I literally tested this lool read the thread jackass
light brownish hair is not black dark hair , the difference is very big and crucial , with blond hair you just pretty boy maxxed at this

• +1
Reactions: acv700
As of recently, I personally discovered why blonde hair is the most overpowered hair color.

Two months ago, I decided to temp dye my hair brown/blackish to test what it would look like and general reactions. I am a natural dirty blonde.

View attachment 3044264

It didn’t change the general amount of iois or asking for socials from girls as I was previously getting.

After a while, my hair turned back to its blond state, but not dirty blonde, CLEAR blonde.

As shown here:

View attachment 3044270

I then started getting an insane amount of ioi and invites for dates and other general success.

My general realization is that darker hair is more male gaze, and gets you less female attention then blonde hair would.

I don’t think my PSL or rating has improved at all; this in my opinion is a true basis of reflection on hair color correlating to dating success.

@murdah
@noobs
@GlamourPursuer

Shithaircels on suicide watch. It's blond or death.

OP try to get A10 contacts along with blond hair, see how things go.

I will dye hair blonde as well once I improve my eye colour. No doubt about it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, murdah, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
no one said that here lol , he literally thicken his eyebrows and make them appear darker and thicker
No idea what you have just said but sure good night

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Litekiller11 and Imretarded?
View attachment 3044289
@murdah
@noobs
@GlamourPursuer

Shithaircels on suicide watch. It's blond or death.

OP try to get A10 contacts along with blond hair, see how things go.

I will dye hair blonde as well once I improve my eye colour. No doubt about it.
I would say it indeed looks the best. But of course the cherrypicking dogs will bark at us with their pictures of literally crippled people who happen to have light hair

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Imretarded?
I would say it indeed looks the best. But of course the cherrypicking dogs will bark at us.
Micheal Jackson if he was nordisct
Main qimg 821a67735abf1099b740813b23e18668 lq

I'll get some hair dye and go out in public at my university.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bussi, Gaygymmaxx, murdah and 2 others
maybe blonde works better on certain phenos. i think it helps 1.06midfacecels?

View attachment 3044264

As shown here:

View attachment 3044270

Pic of hair color before any dye? There isn’t such a color called clear blonde, looks just dirty blond again

Pic of hair color before any dye? There isn’t such a color called clear blonde, looks just dirty blond again
clear blonde imo is like flat blonde or just straight blonde.
IMG 3786

this was like 5 months ago

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35
stop coping nigga it’s tall dark and handsome not tall light and handsome blonde hair literally makes u look like a Cuck

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer

View attachment 3044264

As shown here:

View attachment 3044270

I don’t think my PSL or rating has improved at all; this in my opinion is a true basis of reflection on hair color correlating to datin

View attachment 3044264

As shown here:

View attachment 3044270

g success.
Appeal is LAW

stop coping nigga it’s tall dark and handsome not tall light and handsome blonde hair literally makes u look like a Cuck
hmmm doesn’t seem that way for me

yeah @Orc said something similar. Lighter hair colors are better but you can only do it if you’re white so ethnics here will cope

• +1
Reactions: 50konsurgeryat35
clear blonde imo is like flat blonde or just straight blonde.View attachment 3044353
this was like 5 months ago
Looks like you were dirty blond and now a dark strawberry blond. Im a light strawberry blond, im trying a few different hair colors but will probably end up settling for some type of dirty blond. If theres too much red then its a failo tbh but your current hair is good

I dyed both my hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes black for an entire summer.

one of the first things I noticed is that my match rate went up, at this point some would think that means it's a success, they couldn't be further from the truth though.

in reality, what happened is that despite getting more matches, these matches didn't actually lead to more viable chats, and they also led to less dates, the amount of effort women were putting in their replies also seemed to have diminished, with a lot of them sending abrasive one word replies.

a possible explanation for this phenomenon could be that the women that like blondes really make an effort to chase then, and this kind of 'fan-base' doesn't appear to exist for dark hair, I've had no mentions of my hair at all throughout this entire experiment, even though I was frequently being complemented on my highlights when I had my own natural color.

that being said, I did receive more compliments on my eyes, which appear to stand out more due to the contrast, I'm keeping the darker lashes and eyebrows as a result.

in terms of real life appeal, I was getting more looks, but far less approaches, that might be because it's more intimidating, which isn't necessarily a good thing, especially with my ogre-esque proportions.

tl;dr just dye your eyebrows and lashes black but leave your hair light.

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
I dyed both my hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes black for an entire summer.

one of the first things I noticed is that my match rate went up, at this point some would think that means it's a success, they couldn't be further from the truth though.

in reality, what happened is that despite getting more matches, these matches didn't actually lead to more viable chats, and they also led to less dates, the amount of effort women were putting in their replies also seemed to have diminished, with a lot of them sending abrasive one word replies.

a possible explanation for this phenomenon could be that the women that like blondes really make an effort to chase then, and this kind of 'fan-base' doesn't appear to exist for dark hair, I've had no mentions of my hair at all throughout this entire experiment, even though I was frequently being complemented on my highlights when I had my own natural color.

that being said, I did receive more compliments on my eyes, which appear to stand out more due to the contrast, I'm keeping the darker lashes and eyebrows as a result.

in terms of real life appeal, I was getting more looks, but far less approaches, that might be because it's more intimidating, which isn't necessarily a good thing, especially with my ogre-esque proportions.

tl;dr just dye your eyebrows and lashes black but leave your hair light.
What's your natural hair colour? Wouldn't it look fake if your eyebrows looked black while hair is blonde?

What's your natural hair colour? Wouldn't it look fake if your eyebrows looked black while hair is blonde?
20240715 173909

like a medium shade of blond with a lot of random lighter hairs, it looks fine because it's not that abnormal to have darker eyebrows regardless of your hair color, they're not controlled by the same genes.

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
I love my hair colour
IMG 0525

I dyed my hair middle brown in 2020 and it looked decent, but prefer my natural dark blonde-light brown colour
IMG 0533

You took all the advice from the pretty boy with the sweatshirt and that tik tok hairstyle jfl