Research Dump: GHK-CU (Copper peptides) for hair growth, wound healing and collagen production)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
This is kinda informal because I don't have much time hence the name (research dump). I'm basically doing as much research as I can because I'm about to wageslave as a security guard for 40 hours a week. Just understand the green text is me talking

What it is?:Copper peptide GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring copper complex of the tripeptide glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine. The tripeptide has strong affinity for copper(II) and was first isolated from human plasma. It can be found also in saliva and urine. In plasma the level of GHK is about 200 ng/mL (10−7 M) at age 20, but declines to 80 ng/mL by age 60.

I'm going to list the sources that I found about this substance and just list some key findings for lazycels. I copy and pasted everything tbh

Up-to-date, it is established that GHK-Cu is able to:
  • -
    Tighten loose skin and reverse thinning of aged skin
  • -
    Repair protective skin barrier proteins
  • -
    Improve skin firmness, elasticity, and clarity
  • -
    Reduce fine lines, depth of wrinkles, and improve structure of aged skin
  • -
    Smooth rough skin
  • -
    Reduce photodamage, mottled hyperpigmentation, skin spots and lesions
  • -
    Improve overall skin appearance
  • -
    Stimulate wound healing
  • -
    Protect skin cells from UV radiation
  • -
    Reduce inflammation and free radical damage
  • -
    Increase hair growth and thickness, enlarge hair follicle size

Studies showing the importance in collogenmaxxing (3 Seperate studies)
Study 1:A number of clinical studies confirmed GHK-Cu’s ability to improve appearance of aging skin. A facial cream containing GHK-Cu applied for 12 weeks to the facial skin of 71 women with mild to advanced signs of photoaging increased skin density and thickness, reduced laxity, improved clarity, reduced fine lines and the depth of wrinkles [14].

Study 2:A GHK-Cu eye cream applied for 12 weeks to around-the-eye area of 41 women with mild to advanced photodamage performed better than placebo and vitamin K cream. It reduced lines and wrinkles, improved overall appearance, and increased skin density and thickness [15].

Study 3:-Cu applied to thigh skin for 12 weeks improved collagen production in 70% of the women treated, in contrast to 50% treated with the vitamin C cream, and 40% treated with retinoic acid [16]. In addition to improving skin laxity, clarity, firmness and appearance, reducing fine lines, coarse wrinkles and mottled pigmentation, and increasing skin density and thickness, GHK-Cu cream applied twice daily for 12 weeks also strongly stimulated dermal keratinocyte proliferation [17].

With their pilot study for topical application of copper tripeptide complexes in aged skin, Krüger et al. confirmed an increase in skin thickness in the range of the epidermis and dermis, improved skin hydration, a significant smoothing of the skin by stimulating collagen synthesis, increased skin elasticity, a significant improvement in skin contrast and an increased production of collagen I [18,19].

Study showing importance in hair growth(I can't seem to find any clinical studies of of ghk-cu's affects on hair growth but I have found studies on other types of copper peptides)

Study 1:“A copper binding peptide (PC1031) had the effect of follicular enlargement on the back skin of fuzzy rats, covering the vellus follicles; the effect was similar to that of topical minoxidil.”
Source:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8326148

Study 2:This trial tested the effects of AHK-Cu, a copper peptide closely related to GHK-Cu, on human hair follicles and found that:
“AHK-Cu (10(-12) – 10(-9) M) stimulated the elongation of human hair follicles ex vivo and the proliferation of [dermal papilla cells] in vitro […] The present study proposed that AHK-Cu promotes the growth of human hair follicles, and this stimulatory effect may occur due to stimulation of the proliferation and the preclusion of the apoptosis of [dermal papilla cells].”
Study 3: This study also shows how copper peptides have been proven to increase hair transplant success
The dermal papilla is what regulates the development and growth of hair follicles. When mature, it instructs surrounding cells to proliferate and differentiate to create hair. If copper peptides result in more dermal papilla cells, as suggested by this study, then it seems likely they may encourage hair growth too. In fact, multiplying dermal papilla cells is one of the proposed methods for hair cloning.

We can assume GHK-CU will have a similar effect on hair growth

Although I could not actually find any studies on it multiple of the sources I've found stated that copper petides can block dht.

Sources:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6073405/#B14-ijms-19-01987

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4508379/
https://gro.md/blogs/blog/5-ways-copper-peptides-boost-hair-growth
https://huskybeard.com/blogs/better-beard-blog/copper-peptides-for-beard-growth

I might personally use this for collagenmaxxing and hair loss prevention. If you like this please let me know when to tag you in the next "Research dump" where I'll just dump everything I learned in my looksmaxxing research

Here's who I think can benefit from this. Mainly picking out baldcels,oldcels ,aspie scientist and roiders

@Ritalincel @AspiringChad @Insomniac @fobos @CupOfCoffee @Vanillestorms @Mr_Norwood @Enigmatic93 @jefferson @Intel.Imperitive @ZUZZCEL
@mojopin @OCDMaxxing @Tony @x30001 @Pex1992 @Extra Chromosome @Soulsmaxx

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, SteveRogers, AscendingHero and 25 others
dn red fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and androidcel
dn red fag
685 2

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Zeta ascended, androidcel and 2 others
Are you supposed to inject it or use it as a topical? :feelspepo:

Also @Extra Chromosome GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and androidcel
Happy to be included with the list of aspie scientists

Are you supposed to inject it or use it as a topical? :feelspepo:
It's applied topically. It comes in the form of serum, sprays and cream

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 470
Also @Extra Chromosome GTFIH
He actually did once recommend the use of it. I actually found out what this was through him.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
@Extra Chromosome thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad

It stimulates collagen, dermatan sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, and the small proteoglycan, decorin. It also restores replicative vitality to fibroblasts after radiation therapy. The molecule attracts immune and endothelial cells to the site of an injury. It accelerates wound-healing of the skin, hair follicles, gastrointestinal tract, boney tissue, and foot pads of dogs. It also induces systemic wound healing in rats, mice, and pigs. In cosmetic products, it has been found to tighten loose skin and improve elasticity, skin density, and firmness, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce photodamage, and hyperpigmentation, and increase keratinocyte proliferation. [2

Dosage: 1.5mg per day, subcutaneously or intramuscularly (although up to 200mg have been successfully and safely used).

very important self report

@Zeta ascended we need to determine how much, how long, etc to inject ghk-cu

what was @Extra Chromosome dosage and frequency??

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
This is kinda informal because I don't have much time hence the name (research dump). I'm basically doing as much research as I can because I'm about to wageslave as a security guard for 40 hours a week. Just understand the green text is me talking

What it is?:Copper peptide GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring copper complex of the tripeptide glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine. The tripeptide has strong affinity for copper(II) and was first isolated from human plasma. It can be found also in saliva and urine. In plasma the level of GHK is about 200 ng/mL (10−7 M) at age 20, but declines to 80 ng/mL by age 60.

I'm going to list the sources that I found about this substance and just list some key findings for lazycels. I copy and pasted everything tbh

• -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
    Smooth rough skin
  • -
  • -
  • -
    Stimulate wound healing
  • -
  • -
  • -

Study 1:A number of clinical studies confirmed GHK-Cu’s ability to improve appearance of aging skin. A facial cream containing GHK-Cu applied for 12 weeks to the facial skin of 71 women with mild to advanced signs of photoaging increased skin density and thickness, reduced laxity, improved clarity, reduced fine lines and the depth of wrinkles [14].

Study 2:A GHK-Cu eye cream applied for 12 weeks to around-the-eye area of 41 women with mild to advanced photodamage performed better than placebo and vitamin K cream. It reduced lines and wrinkles, improved overall appearance, and increased skin density and thickness [15].

Study 3:-Cu applied to thigh skin for 12 weeks improved collagen production in 70% of the women treated, in contrast to 50% treated with the vitamin C cream, and 40% treated with retinoic acid [16]. In addition to improving skin laxity, clarity, firmness and appearance, reducing fine lines, coarse wrinkles and mottled pigmentation, and increasing skin density and thickness, GHK-Cu cream applied twice daily for 12 weeks also strongly stimulated dermal keratinocyte proliferation [17].

With their pilot study for topical application of copper tripeptide complexes in aged skin, Krüger et al. confirmed an increase in skin thickness in the range of the epidermis and dermis, improved skin hydration, a significant smoothing of the skin by stimulating collagen synthesis, increased skin elasticity, a significant improvement in skin contrast and an increased production of collagen I [18,19].

Study showing importance in hair growth(I can't seem to find any clinical studies of of ghk-cu's affects on hair growth but I have found studies on other types of copper peptides)

Study 1:“A copper binding peptide (PC1031) had the effect of follicular enlargement on the back skin of fuzzy rats, covering the vellus follicles; the effect was similar to that of topical minoxidil.”

Study 2:This trial tested the effects of AHK-Cu, a copper peptide closely related to GHK-Cu, on human hair follicles and found that:

Study 3: This study also shows how copper peptides have been proven to increase hair transplant success
The dermal papilla is what regulates the development and growth of hair follicles. When mature, it instructs surrounding cells to proliferate and differentiate to create hair. If copper peptides result in more dermal papilla cells, as suggested by this study, then it seems likely they may encourage hair growth too. In fact, multiplying dermal papilla cells is one of the proposed methods for hair cloning.

Although I could not actually find any studies on it multiple of the sources I've found stated that copper petides can block dht.

Sources:

I might personally use this for collagenmaxxing and hair loss prevention. If you like this please let me know when to tag you in the next "Research dump" where I'll just dump everything I learned in my looksmaxxing research

Here's who I think can benefit from this. Mainly picking out baldcels,oldcels ,aspie scientist and roiders

@Ritalincel @AspiringChad @Insomniac @fobos @CupOfCoffee @Vanillestorms @Mr_Norwood @Enigmatic93 @jefferson @Intel.Imperitive @ZUZZCEL
Sick thread

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, AspiringChad and Zeta ascended
we need to determine how much, how long, etc to inject ghk-cu
Bro you dont't inject it. It can be taken topically that is if you want the benefits for hair and collagen. I have read that too much copper in the body is bad and from the top of my head zinc may be needed to balance it out.

• +1

It stimulates collagen, dermatan sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, and the small proteoglycan, decorin. It also restores replicative vitality to fibroblasts after radiation therapy. The molecule attracts immune and endothelial cells to the site of an injury. It accelerates wound-healing of the skin, hair follicles, gastrointestinal tract, boney tissue, and foot pads of dogs. It also induces systemic wound healing in rats, mice, and pigs. In cosmetic products, it has been found to tighten loose skin and improve elasticity, skin density, and firmness, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce photodamage, and hyperpigmentation, and increase keratinocyte proliferation. [2

Dosage: 1.5mg per day, subcutaneously or intramuscularly (although up to 200mg have been successfully and safely used).

very important self report

@Zeta ascended we need to determine how much, how long, etc to inject ghk-cu

what was @Extra Chromosome dosage and frequency??

5mg per day subq injection

• +1
Ok, what are drawbacks of GHK-CU?

• +1
Bro you dont't inject it. It can be taken topically that is if you want the benefits for hair and collagen. I have read that too much copper in the body is bad and from the top of my head zinc may be needed to balance it out.
Topically like minoxidil?

I’m p sure that injections r better tbh

This is expensive bro.

Whew thank God I am young

Bro if i remember correctly one vial was 100+ but i might be confusing it with something else

if u select 5g its 180dollars

thats 500 days worth or more 1000 if u want

. It can be found also in saliva and urine

bro can i just piss on my head

. It can be found also in saliva and urine

bro can i just piss on my head
Bro I got you. We can piss on each other's heads

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AspiringChad and fobos
Would injecting be more effective than creams

Topically like minoxidil?

I’m p sure that injections r better tbh
Would injecting be more effective than creams
In all the studies I have looked at it was applied topically

if u select 5g its 180dollars

thats 500 days worth or more 1000 if u want
Tbh if it's this expensive I won't even bother with it. I know about its's effectiveness but I am still confused about which products are legit and which ones are worthless shit.

• +1
@Extra Chromosome knows more about this too bad he is enjoying life on Sex Island

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, AspiringChad and androidcel
gram is about $450
So I'm guessing the ones I saw on amazon are bullshit:feelsmega:. I would rather use that same $450 as savings towards rhinoplasty.

So I'm guessing the ones I saw on amazon are bullshit:feelsmega:. I would rather use that same $450 as savings towards rhinoplasty.
I think purerawz powders are legit and the Amazon shit is bullshit and doesn't even contain real GHK from what I heard. The 7% GHK-cu cream with DMSO can penetrate the dermis really well but topically really isn't the best route. With injections you'll see better skin everywhere. Bacne scars going away. Tighter and younger looking skin all over the body.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Zeta ascended and sorrowfulsad
I think purerawz powders are legit and the Amazon shit is bullshit and doesn't even contain real GHK from what I heard. The 7% GHK-cu cream with DMSO can penetrate the dermis really well but topically really isn't the best route. With injections you'll see better skin everywhere. Bacne scars going away. Tighter and younger looking skin all over the body.
where to buy to inject this

x30001

• Woah
Reactions: x30001
Completely healed acne scars??

• -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
    Smooth rough skin
  • -
  • -
  • -
    Stimulate wound healing
  • -
  • -
  • -

Sources:

Good job on wageslaving tbh

• +1
Reactions: MadMong and Zeta ascended
tag me, and where can i buy legit ghk-cu?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
god damn, $490 for 2g, i’ll need to moneymaxx hard
Tbh I myself am not buying it at least for now. Dont worry about it too much. When it comes to looksmaxxing prioritize a few things.

Tbh I myself am not buying it at least for now. Dont worry about it too much. When it comes to looksmaxxing prioritize a few things.
i’ll probably just stick to Nibba’s skincare routine

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and Zeta ascended
So topically at 2% would be expensive as fuck but subQ fairly cheap. Can we get a confirmation that subQ gives the same results for skin and hair as a topical cream?

Where do I buy

• -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
    Smooth rough skin
  • -
  • -
  • -
    Stimulate wound healing
  • -
  • -
  • -

Sources:

I should be in there. Im skincel
Where do I buy
And how much is it