reselling cars?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I found a car on FB marketplace for only $4300 its quite new with very low miles, a clean title, etc. I bought a car today, but I feel like I could sell this for a profit because these usually go for more. What do you guys think?

if you are confident that you'll profit from it, go ahead bro

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Finding genuine buyers is not so easy. As you're reselling cheap cars you'll be dealing with absolute scum.

Check very thoroughly your countries laws around warranty on private sales. When I sold my shit car the buyer wanted to return it / get money back after two months due to an engine fault and started threatening me with legal action and so on. Which was not valid but if I was a dumbass I might have fallen for it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I'm new to this with no connections but I cant pass on an opportunity like this
if you are confident that you'll profit from it, go ahead bro
Finding genuine buyers is not so easy. As you're reselling cheap cars you'll be dealing with absolute scum.

Check very thoroughly your countries laws around warranty on private sales. When I sold my shit car the buyer wanted to return it / get money back after two months due to an engine fault and started threatening me with legal action and so on. Which was not valid but if I was a dumbass I might have fallen for it.
i see i see.