Resolutions part 3

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Any of you asswipes planned ahead for start your resolutions?
@dogtown if you reply, you’re not an asswipe.

Last edited:
@Sizzurp @Heirio

I don’t know what your asking to be honest

A bit of a slow start, got my first gym session in. but the rest is just being persistent with the goals ive set from last year, ive set goals for the long run but wont get there untill the end of the year. money is needed. but first i need a job:unsure:

"If you're reading this, I want you to just stop. Stop with this self improvement bullshit. Stop thinking that years of this self-improvement cope will improve your life, your happiness. Did Chad have to work out 3 times a week, cook a full week meal prep on Sunday night, track every calorie and macro nutrient on a smart phone app in order to take the virginity of your oneities at 14? Did Chad have to study for 8 years in medical school to have a gang bang with the college cheerleader captains? Did Chad have to study for 5 hours a day and get straight A's in high school to fuck your oneitis in her bedroom while her parents were at work at 4pm after school? Did Chad have to resist fapping (nofap) for as long as he could to get girls laughing at his jokes? Did Chad have to resort to approaching STRANGERS on the street asking for their number to get his first ever date?

Just quit. You were not meant for this amazing life you imagined. Everything you try to work your ass off for, Chad got for free. If it takes you this much work to get what billions have experienced for free (sex/relationships), it's already over."

"If you're reading this, I want you to just stop. Stop with this self improvement bullshit. Stop thinking that years of this self-improvement cope will improve your life, your happiness. Did Chad have to work out 3 times a week, cook a full week meal prep on Sunday night, track every calorie and macro nutrient on a smart phone app in order to take the virginity of your oneities at 14? Did Chad have to study for 8 years in medical school to have a gang bang with the college cheerleader captains? Did Chad have to study for 5 hours a day and get straight A's in high school to fuck your oneitis in her bedroom while her parents were at work at 4pm after school? Did Chad have to resist fapping (nofap) for as long as he could to get girls laughing at his jokes? Did Chad have to resort to approaching STRANGERS on the street asking for their number to get his first ever date?

Just quit. You were not meant for this amazing life you imagined. Everything you try to work your ass off for, Chad got for free. If it takes you this much work to get what billions have experienced for free (sex/relationships), it's already over."
tbh might as well go to incels

this board is a self improvement board at its core, it just happens to be blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: SHARK