Respect from people, is it worth it?

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Anyone deal with mad disrespect?

Sometimes even from subhumans, I literally can’t believe. I usually try to provide some sort of help to people and they usually turn around and try to tear you down. Things like not paying attention to what you’re saying, listening to a subhuman instead of you, if you talk at the same time.

If you care remotely about things or people they attempt to trample you, wtf is this? Like they will use anything which makes it even more sus, imo political correctness is just another weapon to use, even though it’s such a weak one people will scrape up anything they can. Like I can see it in someone’s eyes that they are trying to be a cocky ass and I’m just like wtf we’re trying to work here? I used to make kids cry when I was like 12, and people had mad respect and followed, do I regress and go back to being a bully?

Even worse the pc culture is too embarrassing for actual cool people to use as a weapon so you’re left with legit incels talking about muh racism and you can’t even respond, even jealous white people will join into the pc culture against you even if it’s lame.

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight
The trick to always gain respect is to master conversation. You have 2 ears, 1 mouth. So talk less, and know more.

Don’t help people who won’t even help themselves.
If you’re reaching your hand out to someone and they refuse they’re the ones who are going to suffer for it.

You just have to accept a lot of people are just genuinely retarded and you shouldn’t bother with them at all.

Their actions and reactions shouldn’t be able to affect you, never let yourself be in a vulnerable position around them.
Your empathy and emotions should be reserved for people that deserve it.

Nothing makes me angrier than other people trying to manipulate or talk down to me especially when it’s very obvious what they’re doing, the idea that they think I’m stupid enough to fall for the shit they’re doing makes me seeth so hard JFL

Their actions and reactions shouldn’t be able to affect you, never let yourself be in a vulnerable position around them.
Your empathy and emotions should be reserved for people that deserve it.
Are you able to do this so that they don’t actually end up affecting you or they just shouldn’t effect you lol?
Nothing makes me angrier than other people trying to manipulate or talk down to me especially when it’s very obvious what they’re doing, the idea that they think I’m stupid enough to fall for the shit they’re doing makes me seeth so hard JFL
Yeah big time. I’m really social so I’m always looking to boost people up because I think high quality friends of course are worth it, but then I start caring too much about their quality making me reliant on them because I want them to be high quality, even though they are low quality. I’m super empathic too so I have big time secondhand embarrassment when I see them believing that they can fool me or do something cringe so I’ll get awkwarded out and embarrassed for them and they’re like “yes it worked I have him at my whim”. When I turn around and stop caring and turn on them their eyes turn into beggars eyes like “please bow to me I’m really a slave, do me a favour please and cut me some slack, give me this one win it’s all I have” and are mad confused, so I’m like yea they know where they stand and won’t be a problem, then they try to undercut again like a week later and I’m like wtf are you senile you subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
you guys should have left this thread at 0 replies to mess with this faggot even more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and grimy
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and SntDomistheRealChad