Respect moment with the police today

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ
So yesterday I was driving around town and I did an illegal and stupid lifehack to skip a roundabout :forcedsmile:. This one other guy was opposite to me saw and started raging at me. I raged back even harder and gave him the middle finger. Blasting T made me road rage a lot :cool:.

20 mins later I get a call to come to the police. I was super arrogant and narcy in that call. I thought someone had recorded me with a car cam and reported me.

I go to the police the next day (today) and guess what :lul:. That guy I raged at was a policeman and he was the one who called me :feelscry:. He was super nice and chill :feelsyay:. I came prepared with various legal arguments which I researched on how to avoid being incriminated but he said all he wants was to talk for a bit. We had a nice convo about how to be nice on the road and shit :geek:. I felt bad for being such a brat :feelscry:.

I shook his hand on my way out (very based of me :cool:) and we wished each other a good day 🆒

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, romanstock and try2beme
Icantbreatheicantbreatheicantbreatheicantbreed

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Where's your Dad? Pathetic that a cop has to play as your father.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I go to the police the next day (today) and guess what :lul:. That guy I raged at was a policeman and he was the one who called me :feelscry:. He was super nice and chill :feelsyay:. I came prepared with various legal arguments which I researched on how to avoid being incriminated but he said all he wants was to talk for a bit. We had a nice convo about how to be nice on the road and shit :geek:. I felt bad for being such a brat :feelscry:.

I shook his hand on my way out (very based of me :cool:) and we wished each other a good day 🆒
 86ee83b6 4528 4d04 aff8 3d7a571a4908

• JFL