Brutal anecdote from school today (betabuxxers GTFIH)

S

SubhumanEyeArea

Iron
So I'm sitting at lunch today, there are two characters: stacylite and the betabuxxer, let's call him bob. Bob is hairmaxxed and NTmaxxed, but also gaymaxxed to get female attention but really just can't pull. Shit skin and recessed but also quite tall and built like a lesbian, incredibly unathletic (heightpill disproved?). So this stacylite (literally top 5 hottest girls in school) starts moaning about how she wants a cookie but doesn't want to get up, etc. etc. So bob goes "I'll get one for you", obviously what she was going for, and he's like "i'll make sure it's a good one" and shit like that. THE SECOND HE LEAVES this girl (imo before this one of the nicest girls in school, aesthetic study guides, good grades, super sweet, kinda funny, plays hella sports, etc) goes "Bitch" (referring to him) straight to me and her mtb friend. I was fucking shocked, brutal blackpill and completely opened up to me the world of how girls actually work. Being a nice guy DOES NOT WORK, betabuxxpill disproven for the millionth time. Then she talked about how she has no respect for him, etc, and then he comes back and gives her the cookie, and she says "i'll get you one tomorrow", and he says "oh no need, i'm good". Brutal. Hate these kids with no self-respect who have to act gay fro a scrap of female attention.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Petsmart
women evolved to respect men who can defend her not a betabuxed slave tbh based women his fault for being a cuck

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
IMG 0935

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, kebab, heightmaxxing and 4 others
So I'm sitting at lunch today, there are two characters: stacylite and the betabuxxer, let's call him bob. Bob is hairmaxxed and NTmaxxed, but also gaymaxxed to get female attention but really just can't pull. Shit skin and recessed but also quite tall and built like a lesbian, incredibly unathletic (heightpill disproved?). So this stacylite (literally top 5 hottest girls in school) starts moaning about how she wants a cookie but doesn't want to get up, etc. etc. So bob goes "I'll get one for you", obviously what she was going for, and he's like "i'll make sure it's a good one" and shit like that. THE SECOND HE LEAVES this girl (imo before this one of the nicest girls in school, aesthetic study guides, good grades, super sweet, kinda funny, plays hella sports, etc) goes "Bitch" (referring to him) straight to me and her mtb friend. I was fucking shocked, brutal blackpill and completely opened up to me the world of how girls actually work. Being a nice guy DOES NOT WORK, betabuxxpill disproven for the millionth time. Then she talked about how she has no respect for him, etc, and then he comes back and gives her the cookie, and she says "i'll get you one tomorrow", and he says "oh no need, i'm good". Brutal. Hate these kids with no self-respect who have to act gay fro a scrap of female attention.
Essay about Water

these cucks r so deep in the friendzone theyr just happy to have consistent communication with a foid with no pussy in return, meanwhile im blocked and still fuck da bitch

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
no such thing as a betabuxx in high school what are u blabbering about

no such thing as a betabuxx in high school what are u blabbering about
the cookie is a representative story that sets him up for his future. There are already clear signs of future betabuxxing (always giving rides without asking for anything in return, paying for starbucks, gets all his female friends (NOT MALE) christmas/birthday gifts, etc

the cookie is a representative story that sets him up for his future. There are already clear signs of future betabuxxing (always giving rides without asking for anything in return, paying for starbucks, gets all his female friends (NOT MALE) christmas/birthday gifts, etc
yeah he's a cuck sure but u cant be a betabuxx without high salary

ok my bad, maybe a misnomer. I was trying to convey the early beginnings of a betabuxxer and his projected trajectory of becoming one

lmao what? ur the coper if u think it’s possible for an avg income guy to get a girl through money as if women are impressed by standard wagie job salaries

Users who are viewing this thread

Back