Respond with this image to instantly BTFO all pro palestine dogs.

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
GXIiQO2WsAAz5j-

Waow based Arab conquerors, bring the caliphate back!

Nooooo STOP Israel you disgraceful western dogs that we hate, they are kicking our butt even after we 7vs1 ganged up of them, this is genoooocideeeeee

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Snowskinned, sportsmogger, Judas Froome and 13 others
Whatever they can use to push the agenda they will use it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
the arab caliphate didnt genocide people but ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix, sportsmogger, shia.jihadist and 7 others
Genocide is a modern term but if today some Empire invaded some territory in which they converted people to their religion either through brute force, or economical and cultural pressure, tried to culturally assimilate them, resettle their territory with their own people and so on, yeah, it'd be called genocide. China does 1% of that to Uyghurs and they call it genocide.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, psychomandible, geenk worg and 2 others
Genocide is a modern term but if today some Empire invaded some territory in which they converted people to their religion either through brute force, or economical and cultural pressure, tried to culturally assimilate them, resettle their territory with their own people and so on, yeah, it'd be called genocide. China does 1% of that to Uyghurs and they call it genocide.
You want palestinians to just let jews kill them all and steal their land? Im not even arab but come on your being ridiculous

6 million was not enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Bipolar Vamp6ix, sportsmogger and 2 others
You want palestinians to just let jews kill them all and steal their land? Im not even arab but come on your being ridiculous

6 million was not enough
hahaha they can do what they want, no objections

in the end it doesn't matter, there's no right or wrong, but the hypocrisy is strong with the arabs

Israel is being too timid, they should have kicked them all out in 1948 like Turkey did to all its Christians, Poland and Czechia to Germans etc.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and geenk worg
hahaha they can do what they want, no objections

in the end it doesn't matter, there's no right or wrong, but the hypocrisy is strong with the arabs

Israel is being too timid, they should have kicked them all out in 1948 like Turkey did to all its Christians, Poland and Czechia to Germans etc.
Keep the same energy if israel is nuked and all the filthy jews are wiped and cleansed from earth

there's no right or wrong, right? so why do you support israel instead of being neutral ?

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Roquefort
hahahaaaaah

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Keep the same energy if israel is nuked and all the filthy jews are wiped and cleansed from earth

there's no right or wrong, right? so why do you support israel instead of being neutral ?
not happening pal

keep ur brain inside ur head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, geenk worg and Deleted member 92173

They did Genocide us Iranians, Fuck you

We lost so much of our culture heritage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, yeeyeeslayer, psychomandible and 1 other person
The second map is not even real.
Palestinians never had a country
20231219 001232

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Veganist
Shalom david, i see you are larping as a white trump-balls lifter to promote racial division and keep our motherland israel safe, keep up the good fight brother, ISRAEL AM HAI !
Full 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Mewton, Deleted member 92173 and 1 other person
Dogs aren't political. There's no pro-Palestine or pro-Israel dogs. There's just dogs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Snowskinned, alriodai, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
GXIiQO2WsAAz5j-

Nooooo STOP Israel you disgraceful western dogs that we hate, they are kicking our butt even after we 7vs1 ganged up of them, this is genoooocideeeeee
the caliphate spread islam peacefully

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza
I don’t care I’m not trying to fit in with you or anybody I just dislike Iranians

I know I was being sarcastic 😂
Arent you shia or something

People only care about their own butt. No such thing as genuine support that isn't involving you in any way.

Shut the fuck up arab animal, just cause we hate jews doesnt mean we dont hate you too
where r u from lol ? + although i took back what i said i wasn't trying to fit in with anyone, i just said it cuz i dislike iranians cuz they're racist and hateful asf towards us which is retarded cuz

A) the war they lost to our ancestors which made them muslim was 1400 years ago HOW TF IS THAT MY FAULT??LOL

B) THEY'RE THE ONES WHO DID THE ISLAMIC REVOLUTION OVERTHREW THE SHAH AND HANDED OVER THEIR GOVERNMENT TO MULLAHS AND ISLAMISTS, IT WAS PERSIANS.

SO THE MISERABLE STATE THEIR COUNTRY IS CURRENTLY IN IS THEIR FAULT NOT OURS,

THE IRGC THAT TERRORIZES THEM IS MADE UP OF PERSIANS NOT ARABS

BUTTT NOOO THEY INSIST ON HATING ON US AND SPEWING VITRIOL TOWARS US

rant over

and before you say anything i'm shia so my dislike towards them isn't anything sectarian it's simply because of the terrible attitute they have towards us

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, moredatesmorerapes and Deleted member 92173
Okay but FUCK JEWS WHAT EVER THE JEWS DO I WILL NOT SUPPORT IF THEY END HOMELESSNESS ILL REFUSE TO BUY A HOUSE

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Deleted member 92173
where r u from lol ? + although i took back what i said i wasn't trying to fit in with anyone, i just said it cuz i dislike iranians cuz they're racist and hateful asf towards us which is retarded cuz

A) the war they lost to our ancestors which made them muslim was 1400 years ago HOW TF IS THAT MY FAULT??LOL

B) THEY'RE THE ONES WHO DID THE ISLAMIC REVOLUTION OVERTHREW THE SHAH AND HANDED OVER THEIR GOVERNMENT TO MULLAHS AND ISLAMISTS, IT WAS PERSIANS.

rant over

and before you say anything i'm shia so my dislike towards them isn't anything sectarian it's simply because of the terrible attitute they have towards us
Alright fuck you. You colonize, rape and enslave us and force your religion upon us and then your descendants yap about shit like this

WE REVOLTED BECAUSE THE SHAH WAS A BRITISH PUPPET NIGGER SELF HATING NIGGER WHO WOULD IMPORT WHITE BLONDE WOMEN AS HE FELT INFERIOR. HE WAS BASICALLY GIVING FREE OIL TO THE CUMSKIN BRITS WE HAD TO GET RID OF THAT NIGGA

WE ARE PROUD TERRORSTS WHO HELP PALESTINE WHILE ARAB NIGGAS SIT BY AND DO NOTHING, WITH SAUDI TRYING TO NORMALIZE RELATIONS WITH ISRAEL. YOU ARE WEAK PATHETIC UNTERMENSCH COWARDS OFC WE HATE YOU FUCKING NIGGER

AND DONT ACT LIKE YOURE BETTER THAN US IN WAR WE CREATED SOME OF THE BEST EMPIRES AND SODOMIZED YOU COUNTLESS TIMES

rant over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and moredatesmorerapes

rant over

WHere the fuck do you think im from? Are you really that dumb? do my posts not make it clear enough :forcedsmile:

Qt4olvrsn1kd1

@yeeyeeslayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, sportsmogger, Mewton and 1 other person
WHere the fuck do you think im from? Are you really that dumb? do my posts not make it clear enough :forcedsmile:
this is the first time i've seen you, i didn't know you were irani

this is the first time i've seen you, i didn't know you were irani
What are you iraqi or some shit? Shia islam is just a persian version of islam if you ask me

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
greedy cunts want it all for themselves

What are you iraqi or some shit? Shia islam is just a persian version of islam if you ask me
yes although i have some persian in me one of my grandmothers was iranian from fars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 92173
yes although i have some persian in me one of my grandmothers was iranian from fars
Ngl I feel bad. Like you could've been born iranian but you were born iraqi instead. So close yet so far

Also btw iran practically owns and controls iraq. And your arab akhis are doing nothing for palestine

Ngl I feel bad. Like you could've been born iranian but you were born iraqi instead. So close yet so far
i'm proud to be iraqi.
Also btw iran practically owns and controls iraq.
i know
And your arab akhis are doing nothing for palestine
i thought you guys didn't give a fuck about palestine? lol (and by u guys i mean ex muslim iranians)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 92173
i'm proud to be iraqi.

i know

i thought you guys didn't give a fuck about palestine? lol (and by u guys i mean ex muslim iranians)
Dont be fooled by the zionist monarchist diaspora. They are a minority, most iranians are neutral or support palestine including me regardless of religion. Its only the wester cocksuckers who convert to christianity on some "vee ar vite not aarab" shit

As with all israeli propaganda, they are extremely loud and yell over the actual majority. And im not an ex muslim i was never muslim to begin with, neither were my parents, grandparents or great grandparents etc. My last name is zoroastrian

These pics explain pretty well:
Qt4olvrsn1kd1
Eurocentrist and shahist diaspora logic v0 w8tnj6a44dnd1
People good regime bad v0 fdwxq9pvpwed1

i'm proud to be iraqi.

i know
Holy shit finally an iraqi who admits it and doesnt argue, today is a special day this is the first time i witness this

TLDR its all the zionist jews fault and we should unite against them regardless of religion and genocide them. Imo

But the arab leaders are cowards :ogre:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Snowskinned, sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
Its literally children being massacred i dont care if theyre arab or what they are i know its wrong unless it's jewish people being genocided (in minecraft)

Dont be fooled by the zionist monarchist diaspora. They are a minority, most iranians are neutral or support palestine including me regardless of religion. Its only the wester cocksuckers who convert to christianity on some "vee ar vite not aarab" shit

As with all israeli propaganda, they are extremely loud and yell over the actual majority. And im not an ex muslim i was never muslim to begin with, neither were my parents, grandparents or great grandparents etc. My last name is zoroastrian

These pics explain pretty well:
View attachment 3171692View attachment 3171694View attachment 3171700
I don’t care if someone supports Israel or Palestine it is what it is, like I wouldn’t hate you if you supported Israel and not Palestine because both are reasonable stances

For me personally I’m neutral leaning towards Palestine ofc but I think both sides are bad including hamas

Holy shit finally an iraqi who admits it and doesnt argue, today is a special day this is the first time i witness this
What?? I haven’t seen anyone deny this,

It’s a known fact that Iraq is completely infiltrated by Iran and that it may as well be an Iranian province at this point 😭

Which I don’t like ofc, but as a shia I’d rather a shia government that’s infiltrated by Iran (another shia country at least the government) than a Sunni Baathist government

Also it isn’t the worst thing in the world because most of us Iraqis like Iran and consider it an ally and are thankful for Iran helping us defeat ISIS

Even then I don’t support everything the regime does

But yes I do wish Iran was less overbearing and didn’t meddle in our politics as much but I still like it as a country and people (even tho y’all hate us lol)

• Ugh..
One was embraced and spread by the majority of indigenous people while coming from what was considered "A backward society" and is still hold dearly until today even against the biggest propaganda campaign in history.

The other is a colonization process that with the support of the richest elites and countries on earth by far couldn't convince a single handful of palestinians, who are the indigenous people of the land to become like them, greatly because of the effect mentioned in the first sentence. Just like it happened in French occuppied Algeria/North Africa after more than 200 years, they barely could convince a few amongst tens of millions to become completely westernized and abandon Islam, even though they were the suppossed "Advanced civilization".

This clearly showcases a lack of sense of belonging that every other culture and religion has in comparison with Islam, which is defended with all measures by indigenous people after they embrace it with barely any opposition except few puppet proxy leaders, while others can't do so with the most prominent media campaigns, propaganda, military, intelligence, etc

Allah said (Interpretation of the meaning): Today the disbelievers have given up all hope of ˹undermining˺ your faith. So do not fear them; fear Me! Today I have perfected your faith for you, completed My favour upon you, and chosen Islam as your way.

One was embraced and spread by the majority of indigenous people while coming from what was considered "A backward society" and is still hold dearly until today even against the biggest propaganda campaign in history.

The other is a colonization process that with the support of the richest elites and countries on earth by far couldn't convince a single handful of palestinians, who are the indigenous people of the land to become like them, greatly because of the effect mentioned in the first sentence. Just like it happened in French occuppied Algeria/North Africa after more than 200 years, they barely could convince a few amongst tens of millions to become completely westernized and abandon Islam, even though they were the suppossed "Advanced civilization".

This clearly showcases a lack of sense of belonging that every other culture and religion has in comparison with Islam, which is defended with all measures by indigenous people after they embrace it with barely any opposition except few puppet proxy leaders, while others can't do so with the most prominent media campaigns, propaganda, military, intelligence, etc

Allah said (Interpretation of the meaning): Today the disbelievers have given up all hope of ˹undermining˺ your faith. So do not fear them; fear Me! Today I have perfected your faith for you, completed My favour upon you, and chosen Islam as your way.
Reminder that if France was as "tolerant" to the muzzdogs as ottomans were to the christians there would be no muzzdog in Algeria today. And unlike the ottoman christian subjects, the Algerians never won their independence. You can thank the progressive west for having a country. Of course this nuance goes over your head, as you muzzdogs are the biggest hypocrites on top of being the biggest idiots. Keep sucking dick for allah.

haha lol so true because the arab empire starved and murdered women and children and sodomized their captives just like israel! :LOL:

• +1
Reminder that if France was as "tolerant" to the muzzdogs as ottomans were to the christians there would be no muzzdog in Algeria today. And unlike the ottoman christian subjects, the Algerians never won their independence. You can thank the progressive west for having a country. Of course this nuance goes over your head, as you muzzdogs are the biggest hypocrites on top of being the biggest idiots. Keep sucking dick for allah.
The French already tried that and they were kicked the heck out from our pure muslim lands in sheer defeat and humilliation. After more than 200 years of what the west considered their most praised yet defeated ruler, Napoleon, constant massacres like the one the day after WW2 making it clear that freedom was for europeans and not arabs, constant propaganda, the biggest torture program in the world at that time, etc, the French were kicked out and the Algerians chanted "Mabrouk 3lik ya Muhammad" (Blessed are you oh Muhammad).

And literally the worst moment by far of the ottoman empire and when they carried the armenian massacres and lost WW1 was when the SECULAR HEAVILY FRENCH INFLUENCED YOUNG TURKS took over power

But you know no better. You are the kind of person that could be penetrated by 3 peoole yet you would believe it's merely a rectal inspection. You come from the civilization that embraced the most cowards of ideologies, the "If i didn't see it then it didn't happen"

Don't worry, you might not see the child from Bangladesh making your shirt or the slave from Congo being exploited to get diamonds for your dirty rich elites, but they will remember you and they feel a sense and hunger of recovering their honor and dignity that you will NEVER EVER come to taste, since you were never taught what such concept entail.

The French already tried that and they were kicked the heck out from our pure muslim lands in sheer defeat and humilliation. After more than 200 years of what the west considered their most praised yet defeated ruler, Napoleon, constant massacres like the one the day after WW2 making it clear that freedom was for europeans and not arabs, constant propaganda, the biggest torture program in the world at that time, etc, the French were kicked out and the Algerians chanted "Mabrouk 3lik ya Muhammad" (Blessed are you oh Muhammad).

And literally the worst moment by far of the ottoman empire and when they carried the armenian massacres and lost WW1 was when the SECULAR HEAVILY FRENCH INFLUENCED YOUNG TURKS took over power

But you know no better. You are the kind of person that could be penetrated by 3 peoole yet you would believe it's merely a rectal inspection. You come from the civilization that embraced the most cowards of ideologies, the "If i didn't see it then it didn't happen"

Don't worry, you might not see the child from Bangladesh making your shirt or the slave from Congo being exploited to get diamonds for your dirty rich elites, but they will remember you and they feel a sense and hunger of recovering their honor and dignity that you will NEVER EVER come to taste, since you were never taught what such concept entail.
I guess it doesn't sit well with you that the french won decisively on the military front and only gave algerians the independence due to domestic and international pressure. You can thank the West for that. Reminder that all you have was being given to you by the West.
You are neither more strong, or more brave, or more favored by your imaginary god, as you like to think. Thank West for not crushing you.

No wonder this doesn't sit well with you. And by the way, ottomans were massacring/displacing/force converting people since they arrived in anatolia, the 3 genocides were just the ending chapter. I'd advise not to touch topics you know nothing about, but since you are a goatfucking muzzdog you can't steer clear of being a hypocrite.

You can think what you like, but I'm the kind of person that would fold you in half irl.

haha lol so true because the arab empire starved and murdered women and children and sodomized their captives just like israel! :LOL:
Yeah muzzdog empire definitely never massacred or raped anyone, no pictures so it never happened!!

But yes I do wish Iran was less overbearing and didn’t meddle in our politics as much but I still like it as a country and people (even tho y’all hate us lol)
Why do u think we dislike you? Be honest if you were iranian would you like arabs? Plus you said earlier in this thread that you dislike iranians so theres that

I don’t care if someone supports Israel or Palestine it is what it is, like I wouldn’t hate you if you supported Israel and not Palestine because both are reasonable stances

For me personally I’m neutral leaning towards Palestine ofc but I think both sides are bad including hamas
This is some cuck shit. Hamas are based chads who are resisting israeli genocide and opression, they are right in everything they do. Without hamas palestinians wouldve been gone by now. Based hamas slaying israeli "civillians"

Wym I dont care? Supporting isreal is not reasonable at all especially for an arab. Ngl fuck you im done with you people Its funny how an iranian non muslim is saying this to an ARAB

This is some cuck shit. Hamas are based chads who are resisting israeli genocide and opression, they are right in everything they do. Without hamas palestinians wouldve been gone by now. Based hamas slaying israeli "civillians"

Wym I dont care? Supporting isreal is not reasonable at all especially for an arab. Ngl fuck you im done with you people Its funny how an iranian non muslim is saying this to an ARAB
Not a genocide hamas is the reason israel attacks gaza.

I guess it doesn't sit well with you that the french won decisively on the military front and only gave algerians the independence due to domestic and international pressure.
Let me translate "Domestic and international pressure", a.k.a humilliating defeat

Domestic pressure: The French were tired and humilliated from burying their soldiers after being crushed by the Algerian resistance over and over again. Therefore, the french coward society was boiling while the Algerian muslim society didn't care about suffering losses for the sake of a just, liberating cause.

International pressure: Everyone with a brain cell knew that the Algerians were the ones on the right side, and therefore the French popularity was through the floor and sooner or later if they didn't stop the war it would have ended in way worse conditions for them than the already humilliating defeat, like economic sanctions, more open fronts from Lybia, Tunisia and Egypt, among others, and perhaps even allow the arab world to unify which would have been devastating for them.
You can thank the West for that. Reminder that all you have was being given to you by the West.
You are neither more strong, or more brave, or more favored by your imaginary god, as you like to think. Thank West for not crushing you.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Thank us for accepting losing the war instead of getting even more losses for the sake of our bloodthirsty goals"
No wonder this doesn't sit well with you. And by the way, ottomans were massacring/displacing/force converting people since they arrived in anatolia, the 3 genocides were just the ending chapter. I'd advise not to touch topics you know nothing about, but since you are a goatfucking muzzdog you can't steer clear of being a hypocrite.
I advise YOU to not touch topics from which you don't have nor possess any knowledge, for the lion will not think twice into crushing the monkey.
You can think what you like, but I'm the kind of person that would fold you in half irl.
@JohnDoe @JohnBaza do you think he would physically fold me "irl"? Should i be shaking?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 92173, JohnDoe and JohnBaza
GXIiQO2WsAAz5j-

I am muslim and I hate israel and ummayad caliphate. What dumb logic will you use now? :lul::lul:
@MaghrebGator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and MaghrebGator
Let me translate "Domestic and international pressure", a.k.a humilliating defeat

Domestic pressure: The French were tired and humilliated from burying their soldiers after being crushed by the Algerian resistance over and over again

International pressure: Everyone with a brain cell knew that the Algerians were the ones on the right side, and therefore the French popularity was through the floor and sooner or later if they didn't stop the war it would have ended in way worse conditions for them than the already humilliating defeat

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Thank us for accepting losing the war instead of getting even more losses for the sake of our bloodthirsty goals"

I advise YOU to not touch topics from which you don't have nor possess any knowledge, for the lion will not think twice into crushing the monkey.

@JohnDoe @JohnBaza do you think he would physically fold me "irl"? Should i be shaking?
veganist is a faggot lol I got him on ignore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 92173 and MaghrebGator
I am muslim and I hate israel and ummayad caliphate. What dumb logic will you use now? :lul::lul:
@MaghrebGator
Certain users who claim to be muslim are not so.

Alhamdulillah, Allah has made clear the barriers and limits that differentiate us. Palestine has been the biggest mask off event in a long time.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Certain users who claim to be muslim are not so.

Alhamdulillah, Allah has made clear the barriers and limits that differentiate us. Palestine has been the biggest mask off event in a long time.
what users do you mean bhai

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator