Responding to replies but not staying

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The 'Your threads' were used for jotting down notes and referencing. I'm assuming that the forum decided to remove that for non-paying members. Therefore, I'm no longer welcome on Looksmax. And that's fine with me.

The massive internet is my oyster bay. This forum ranks less than 0.00003% of this gigantic cesspool. So, I'm good, Woods.

I'll check back in two weeks to see if the "Your Threads" returned. If not, I'll check back in a month from that point. I'm a double-dipper. If you catch my drift.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
The 'Your threads' were used for jotting down notes and referencing. I'm assuming that the forum decided to remove that for non-paying members. Therefore, I'm no longer welcome on Looksmax. And that's fine with me.

The massive internet is my oyster bay. This forum ranks less than 0.00003% of this gigantic cesspool. So, I'm good, Woods.

I'll check back in two weeks to see if the "Your Threads" returned. If not, I'll check back in a month from that point. I'm a double-dipper. If you catch my drift.
You are tweaking. Your threads is still available. @Master

You are tweaking. Your threads is still available. @Master
Restriction on my account

Not there.

I'll check back in two weeks. The internet is massive.

Press on forums in the upper left corner.
I see it. But I had to take a breather. I've been building something that will change the world. It's a chair that sways when you sit on it. So instead of the chair stuck in one position, MY invention will allow you to rock back and forth. I'm calling it, THE BACK AND FORTH CHAIR.

• Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass
Nobody reads your shit threads oldcel. Go hang from the balcony using a rope, nobody needs low IQ genetic dead-ends like you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Nobody reads your shit threads oldcel. Go hang from the balcony using a rope, nobody needs low IQ genetic dead-ends like you.
Eh, sounds boring. Any other suggestions?

• +1
Stop being narcy you’re a fucking nobody nigger I will shoot you
Eh, still sounds boring. You remind me of the feller that just jerked off his dog you sick fuck. Gtfo with your perverted bestiality degeneracy!

• JFL
Swallow the iPhone pill goyem
View attachment 2392917
Eh, and so I'm learning what's happening. I had the same problem with another account I couldn't figure out why the errors online. But when I tried my iPhone, it works perfectly. Smh. It seems iPhone doesn't care much for Microsoft.

There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back