Response to @amnesia - " social media is the most important non looks thing". (He is Fucking Right).

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
If you want to bang women, yes i agree that social media (snap & instagram) is tremendously important, because you don't want the women your dating to have higher status than you

In her eyes, you will be seen like as something insignificant if you're below her, per say.
Because here's the thing guys: In every romantic relationship, one is "up" and one is "down".

You can be the most goodlooking chad, in her eyes, if she's superior in something, women being the narcicistic whores, they'll mock you for it and dumb you. You don't have the valuable possession, social media to compete with her.

The one "up" is the one who controls the relationship. He/she got the "power". That person is not as emotionally invested, wouldnt care that much if the relationship goes to shit, has many other options and is not as much in love as the other person.

The one "down" is the one who will worry more, very emotionally invested, his or her world would fall apart if they break up, very little options, is way more in love than the other person.

So amnesia was right, i would add my little thought because that's why i'm making this thread, give up bro. Just give up and i genuinely mean this, because you need to find a happiness in the philosophies like epicureanism, and continue to beat the battle called life which is a stoic philosophy. Here's the thing;

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member and 25 others
Good thread man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chintuck22 and Be_ConfidentBro
Fully agreed with everything you said.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Chintuck22
Adriana lima poses as she models on a photo shoot for maybelline in EA8BJA

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ReignsChad and Chintuck22
:ROFLMAO: Why you are you guys dm-ing girls on snap/insta just ask for her number

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I cbf with social media that's the problem. It's just really fake and draining.

I love sites like this because we can be nearly as open as possible.

Social media just seems like people wanting to show their best parts of themselves and the best parts of their lifestyle. They also just want to be as politically correct as possible.

I understand your thread and amnesias thread though, the importance being in power and showing you have options to women, so you are considered more desirable . The problem is I'm not good looking and I'm naturally an introverted person who doesn't have many interesting things to show to the world.

Maybe when I get surgery I'll have more self confidence enough to be able to post on social media, but even then God knows what I would post cuz that shit ain't for me, I hate all the people that post on their for validation as well (women mainly)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lolcel, Wallenberg and 8 others
chad is always right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ReignsChad, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
Well its LMS, Looks, Money, Status

Basically Amnesia is saying Status is more important for attracting women than Money is.

Groundbreaking discovery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Edgar, Deleted member 2275 and 3 others
Amnesia should get a wife and breed some kids already, we need more aspie chads in the world like him.
Once you get kids you don't have to worry about the "meaning of life", purpose, and all the nonsense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
I agree with you to an extent. The problem is that affection is a physiological need. On some interpretations of Maslow's hierachy, sex is placed in the same category as the fundamental prerequisites to survival (i.e. shelter, food and water). Unless you live a sad life in isolation, you can't achieve self-actualisation without a companion.

I'm indifferent to becoming a participant of the hedonistic treadmill if it means I get laid. I'd like to clarify that I'd rather get a GF though. It beats any FWB or ONS. Then again, I don't know anything about affection. I don't know.

All I do know is that I need coochie basically. I really need coochie.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, thisend and Chintuck22
Pussy is everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Chintuck22
On some interpretations of Maslow's hierachy, sex is placed in the same category as the fundamental prerequisites to survival (i.e. shelter, food and water)
Born in 1908 and raised in Brooklyn, New York, Maslow was the oldest of seven children. His parents were first-generation Jewish immigrants from Kiev

Yes goyim keep spending time, money and effort to get validation from an inferior being

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2632, Deleted member 3573, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
In the end you guys will realize I've always been right

@Hozay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, Looks234, Hozay and 1 other person
Chintuck based threads as always high quality and good read.

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
In the end you guys will realize I've always been right

@Hozay
If you have more followers than her on any social media app, doesn't matter what it is, twitter, instagram, tiktok. You WILL have a much higher chance. Followers is drugs for woman.

• +1
If you want to bang women, yes i agree that social media (snap & instagram) is tremendously important, because you don't want the women your dating to have higher status than you

In her eyes, you will be seen like as something insignificant if you're below her, per say.
Because here's the thing guys: In every romantic relationship, one is "up" and one is "down".

You can be the most goodlooking chad, in her eyes, if she's superior in something, women being the narcicistic whores, they'll mock you for it and dumb you. You don't have the valuable possession, social media to compete with her.

The one "up" is the one who controls the relationship. He/she got the "power". That person is not as emotionally invested, wouldnt care that much if the relationship goes to shit, has many other options and is not as much in love as the other person.

The one "down" is the one who will worry more, very emotionally invested, his or her world would fall apart if they break up, very little options, is way more in love than the other person.

So amnesia was right, i would add my little thought because that's why i'm making this thread, give up bro. Just give up and i genuinely mean this, because you need to find a happiness in the philosophies like epicureanism, and continue to beat the battle called life which is a stoic philosophy. Here's the thing;

This is especially true among zoomer/millenial women. Despite the negative effects to mental health, younger women will see social media as equivalent to status in general. Having no social media as a young man does hamper your ability to social circle max in real life. However, in this age, looks trump all. You can always compensate by looksmaxxing.

• +1
water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Chintuck22

life was much simpler before the time of social media