Deleted member 2632
Luminary
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2019
- Posts
- 5,888
- Reputation
- 19,187
I just wanted to post and say that most women are terrible at judging height
I'm 5'11 and have been called " tall " by women, never short. So I think most guys/girls lie about height, and women have never used a tape measure in their life, they are usually off by 1 or 2 inches
Also seen taller girls hit on gl manlets in bars/clubs that were shorter than the girl in heels by a lot
But yeah tall is huge advantage, same as steroid body and ripped abs I would say, big multiplier of face
I'm 5'11 and have been called " tall " by women, never short. So I think most guys/girls lie about height, and women have never used a tape measure in their life, they are usually off by 1 or 2 inches
Also seen taller girls hit on gl manlets in bars/clubs that were shorter than the girl in heels by a lot
But yeah tall is huge advantage, same as steroid body and ripped abs I would say, big multiplier of face