Response to Bluepill threads and posts about Height

My short kings keep your head up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I just wanted to post and say that most women are terrible at judging height

I'm 5'11 and have been called " tall " by women, never short. So I think most guys/girls lie about height, and women have never used a tape measure in their life, they are usually off by 1 or 2 inches

Also seen taller girls hit on gl manlets in bars/clubs that were shorter than the girl in heels by a lot

But yeah tall is huge advantage, same as steroid body and ripped abs I would say, big multiplier of face

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 2227
I just wanted to post and say that most women are terrible at judging height

I'm 5'11 and have been called " tall " by women, never short. So I think most guys/girls lie about height, and women have never used a tape measure in their life, they are usually off by 1 or 2 inches

Also seen taller girls hit on gl manlets in bars/clubs that were shorter than the girl in heels by a lot

But yeah tall is huge advantage, same as steroid body and ripped abs I would say, big multiplier of face
A multiplier is a good way to say it. It's a body halo or failo effect. Body does nothing without an acceptable face and vice versa, but a bad body is more tolerable than a bad face but most of the time they are linked, for example fat body, fat face.

• +1
Never in all my life have i seen some girl give a height requirement for a guy in the Balkans and this is the tallest place after Netherlands in Europe. The 3 out of the 5 biggest slayers in my highschool were shorter then 175cm. Tbh women her are quite short, average being around 5'4. This height thing is a disgusting USA thing, hate that country and I'm 185cm
World is primal asf and bigger has always been better. But yes face> height I’d say if your 6” u made it

• +1