Response To Ronald Ead Dr. Ting And Dr. Vaughan TALK & Shutting Down False Accusations

@goat2x proven yet again to be the stupidest user of all PSL forums, and most of the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, SteveRogers, Luke LLL and 2 others
We still staying strong @retard my bro had to shut down all the petty false accusations made in that thread!!

@goat2x if you wanna video chat for the channel we can set it up

Def had to make a response/reaction to the talk with Ronald tho, it was way too funny not to :lul:

Shoutout to all the homies that had my back on the thread and if you didn't you're still family we're all in this together ngl

This was fun af to make though this site is too funny:ROFLMAO:

Timestamps:
Intro - 00:00
Talk response - 04:22
Thread response - 18:25

@goat2x @retard @hairyballscel

6381F205 E000 4107 91A0 7BFB02CBF70C

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
@goat2x proven yet again to be the stupidest user of all PSL forums, and most of the internet.
Didnt prove shit btw
He even admitted that his device isnt good lol

• Hmm...
We still staying strong @retard my bro had to shut down all the petty false accusations made in that thread!!

@goat2x if you wanna video chat for the channel we can set it up

Def had to make a response/reaction to the talk with Ronald tho, it was way too funny not to :lul:

Shoutout to all the homies that had my back on the thread and if you didn't you're still family we're all in this together ngl

This was fun af to make though this site is too funny:ROFLMAO:

Timestamps:
Intro - 00:00
Talk response - 04:22
Thread response - 18:25

@goat2x @retard @hairyballscel

Didn’t see myself in the video :cry:

YET AGAIN.
shut the fuck up pussy
you not made one useful thread you utter fucking low iq retard i would rape your mom into submission you utter cuck off topic warrior

shut the fuck up pussy
you not made one useful thread you utter fucking low iq retard i would rape your mom into submission you utter cuck off topic warrior
Bro you say this stuff then come crying to me cause I made fun of you a little bit in the vid, just stop

• +1
Reactions: 000
Bro you say this stuff then come crying to me cause I made fun of you a little bit in the vid, just stop
you are an idiot
like i said i didnt cry i just pointed out your hypocrisy jfl
if you advocate for no trash talk or out of context shit then do that

• Ugh..
this thread is real rollercoaster

@goat2x and @nelson keep arguing, then they speak normal to each other, everything seems to be finished, but then someone is coming with "faggot", fight starts again, then fight seems to be done again, but after few minutes they start fighting again

PSL in nutshell

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and The Bleach Pill
this thread is real rollercoaster

@goat2x and @nelson keep arguing, then they speak normal to each other, everything seems to be finished, but then someone is coming with "faggot", fight starts again, then fight seems to be done again, but after few minutes they start fighting again

PSL in nutshell
i stopped it jfl
he is just a fucking idiot trying to gain moral high ground he is still bitter despite me admitting that i didnt even see his new device yet so icant talk about it
just pathetic

You got a chad voice bhai

• Love it
g

get rid of the nails, it will stop ur teeth coming in contact
Bro, send me your design. And I am changing it in the next vid. Also Ronald confined that I can be on the channel.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, IndianJock and hairyballscel
@nelson I will be ordering all the parts to create my own facepuller right now. How much did the whole setup cost you?

@nelson I will be ordering all the parts to create my own facepuller right now. How much did the whole setup cost you?
I don’t know exactly

@goat2x Bro what are you on about?

Did you already forgot about this thread YOU MADE a few days ago?

YOU YOURSELF WANTED TO FACEPULL and now you attack nelson?

Im caging hard at the hypocrisy here

View attachment 631760
Literally nelsons design

View attachment 631761
JFL you dont understand how it even works and what's much worse you wanted to PULL THE ALVEORAL BRIDGE
Not just that lol, he's pulling straight teeth too jfllll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Luke LLL and Mongrelcel
g

get rid of the nails, it will stop ur teeth coming in contact
The nails don't touch the teeth, like when he did the mould he made a point in saying that the teeth can't come in to contact with the nails.
I'm new to this, so correct me if I'm sounding retarded.

• +1
The nails don't touch the teeth, like when he did the mould he made a point in saying that the teeth can't come in to contact with the nails.
I'm new to this, so correct me if I'm sounding retarded.
they do, watch the vid, they stop from biting down

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
they do, watch the vid, they stop from biting down
They don’t touch the teeth though. If you use this appliance for 12h and the other 12 you are mewing, your mandible will grow. Obviously a design where you can bite down 24/7 would be better.

brutal iq mog
nelson :chad: son