Rest in piss

The Grinch

The Grinch

If I offended you, it was 100% intentional
You were not beautiful. You were just make-up maxxed, fake eyebrow-maxxed, fake-lips maxed and fake hair color maxxed.

Everything on your face is fake and it’s not your natural genetics. Again, you were not beautiful. You just fooled men into thinking you were beautiful.

Now Rest in piss, dumb Chad-sexual wannabe icone.

(Died in the protests in Iran while protesting for her right to suck Chads cock)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ascension, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
You were not beautiful. You were just make-up maxxed, fake eyebrow-maxxed, fake-lips maxed and fake hair color maxxed.

Everything on your face is fake and it’s not your natural genetics. Again, you were not beautiful. You just fooled men into thinking you were beautiful.

Now Rest in piss, dumb Chad-sexual wannabe icons.

(Died in the protests in Iran while protesting for her right to suck Chads cock)

View attachment 1884164
Not my problem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Now Rest in piss, dumb Chad-sexual wannabe icone.

View attachment 1884164
Stfu .is chud

Who cares about what happens in 3rd world shitholes

who asked? You are still ugly af, even in your best picture. It’s over boyoo, go sign up on is., you are ugly af
I'm banned from .is

Based af brother