Result of my second date

Deleted member 15384

Deleted member 15384

Bronze
So anyone who follows my latest threads, knows that I had a quite promising movie watching date at this girl's basement.
So here's the story.

It was quite awkward at first. We were talking about different topics, we didn't drink any alcohol, so it was like a friendly conversation. Then we watched a netflx movie. I didn't even touch her when at some point in the movie around the end she started cuddling me, after the movie ended she noticed that I was very nervous. I told her that I'm a virgin, and she seemed to understand it, even tho she likes to be dominated as she mentioned. So I layed on her, we snuggled each other, kisses, licks. Then she removed her shirt, kisses on collar bone, shoulder, neck, removed her bra, kisses on her c cups boobs. Then we went full naked, and she put a condom on my cock. She told me she likes my broad back and shoulders, and told me be careful because I seem to have wide penis and she's tight. So we managed to put my cock in his pussy, but I barely felt anything. We swapped position to cowgirl, I liked it more. Even though my cock was hard, I couldn't come. I told her lets do doggystyle. She had amazing ass, it really turned me on, but I couldn't put it in, then I became flaccid, and couldnt get hard anymore that night. She told me that she cums the easiest way through clit, so she licked my index and middle finger and asked me to stroke her around that area. I was a bit too hard at the beginning, but then I catched the right pressure, and as she moaned I could instinctively know what motions should I do. She came after 2 minutes, which was a really good feeling. I didn't even feel bad about not coming that night, because the fact that I made her cum was enough for me.

Then we slept together.

After we woke up we cuddled again, she snuggled my lower third a lot, even tho it's recessed.
Then I made her clit orgasm again with my fingers. After that we forgot to put on condom, so I fucked her naturally in cowgirl. It was amazing to feel my cock in her wet pussy, while her tits were bouncing on my face. I came really quick inside her, she was a bit upset about that that I didn't warn her, but she'll take post contraceptive tablets, so it's fine. She also told me that she enjoyed the date and she's looking forward to more.

So boyo it actually happened, I lost my V-card. I won't be a wizard rank virgin.
How would I rate the girl? I would say 6-7, but I'm sure all of you folks would fuck her. She is white, pear shape, and very feminine.
So my KHHV stats:
Kissless: 16
Handholness: 16
Hugless: 14
Virgin: 22

I don't know if it happend to me if I didn't find this site, and understand the importance of leanmaxin and hairmaxing. These two helped me to softmax to a point where I'm actually desired by a woman.

@ChristianChad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 2729, itorroella9 and 7 others
I like your vivid imagination :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
So anyone who follows my latest threads, knows that I had a quite promising movie watching date at this girl's basement.
So here's the story.

It was quite awkward at first. We were talking about different topics, we didn't drink any alcohol, so it was like a friendly conversation. Then we watched a netflx movie. I didn't even touch her when at some point in the movie around the end she started cuddling me, after the movie ended she noticed that I was very nervous. I told her that I'm a virgin, and she seemed to understand it, even tho she likes to be dominated as she mentioned. So I layed on her, we snuggled each other, kisses, licks. Then she removed her shirt, kisses on collar bone, shoulder, neck, removed her bra, kisses on her c cups boobs. Then we went full naked, and she put a condom on my cock. She told me she likes my broad back and shoulders, and told me be careful because I seem to have wide penis and she's tight. So we managed to put my cock in his pussy, but I barely felt anything. We swapped position to cowgirl, I liked it more. Even though my cock was hard, I couldn't come. I told her lets do doggystyle. She had amazing ass, it really turned me on, but I couldn't put it in, then I became flaccid, and couldnt get hard anymore that night. She told me that she cums the easiest way through clit, so she licked my index and middle finger and asked me to stroke her around that area. I was a bit too hard at the beginning, but then I catched the right pressure, and as she moaned I could instinctively know what motions should I do. She came after 2 minutes, which was a really good feeling. I didn't even feel bad about not coming that night, because the fact that I made her cum was enough for me.

Then we slept together.

After we woke up we cuddled again, she snuggled my lower third a lot, even tho it's recessed.
Then I made her clit orgasm again with my fingers. After that we forgot to put on condom, so I fucked her naturally in cowgirl. It was amazing to feel my cock in her wet pussy, while her tits were bouncing on my face. I came really quick inside her, she was a bit upset about that that I didn't warn her, but she'll take post contraceptive tablets, so it's fine. She also told me that she enjoyed the date and she's looking forward to more.

So boyo it actually happened, I lost my V-card. I won't be a wizard rank virgin.
How would I rate the girl? I would say 6-7, but I'm sure all of you folks would fuck her. She is white, pear shape, and very feminine.
So my KHHV stats:

I don't know if it happend to me if I didn't find this site, and understand the importance of leanmaxin and hairmaxing. These two helped me to softmax to a point where I'm actually desired by a woman.

@ChristianChad
Read it all. Well fucking done boyo! Thanks for the ping.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15384
u7hqPwztv2fbQ98yI8KrdWSjMukRSWDDl13mP82sjurAARJkl_RhCujmsjYo8bYlQNsR2s6VRHT5tCpBLOKbAcKcoyNgIFR39C5oXomiGQfmpcd3FAqEdEroFyOyM7llB4j5RVi4cMW7lu_wR87slVA9vOGU7TK4dB8VqA

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, germanlooks, Deleted member 15384 and 1 other person
Sounds lovely. I wish I had a moment like this.

• +1
Great movie 🍿

• Love it
So here's the story.

Then we slept together.

So my KHHV stats:

@ChristianChad
good job bro👍 you did way better than my first time which was Giga autistic:lul::lul::lul:.

• +1
I seem to have wide penis and she's tight. So we managed to put my cock in his pussy
Freudian mistake
OP wants to fuck a tranny

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and germanlooks
Already said it but didn't notice the "wide penis." Probably another typo.
she said that to mine, whats wrong with that? :)

• Love it
Reactions: Fxdzcki
Caging hard at this autistic remark.

[ISPOILER]Can't encourage all the sodomy and fornication in this post though. Congrats I guess.[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
How big is your dick?

Nice one chad. Enjoy getting high off that oxytocin from all the sex and cuddling.

Mirin buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2729
very realistic

a basic day in a life of a looksmaxer

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2729
IDK what you look like OP but either way congratulations and absolutely jealous.