Results of tinder experiments in SEA have been both amazing and disappointing

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
At some point I will send some pics of the girls. But to summarize every single girl I match with in Thailand is 4/10. I mean this would be fine for the USA but going to another country just to slay 4/10 girls is meh. But the amazing part was the number of girls I think there would be enough to get a new girl every other day. I got so many matches and the girls seemed eager to meet so I guess quantity is not an issue more so quality.

Still a bit demoralizing my ex gf is better looking then every single match I got. They have nothing appealing beyond being skinny and petite. No tits no cute face just meh none of them are unfuckable just meh in everyway. If I could get better looking girls in the USA its a bit demoralizing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330 and Deleted member 14693
If you have looksmaxxing potential, I'd just stay in the West tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12330 and 2 others
Try South America.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
This isn't a long term thing not going to live there. Just for a trip since I can do classes online beats rotting at home. Will do it as soon as I get an online job or enough savings.

Long term I would always pick a white girl. But SEA girls were worse then Japanese girls by far. I didn't think they would be any different then other East Asian girls but I was wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Try South America.
Medallin Colombia got me alright results although its harder to tell. Girls didn't outright message me ever. And most did not speak English.

Vs with Thai matches I was an anomaly just by the fact that I am white and the only girls who swiped right already knew English and assumed I would speak to them in English.

Btw how do you guys do tinder locations is there any decent way to do it besides paying? I have to set up this weird app that tricks tinder into thinking I'm in another country but its annoying to do and Tinder occasionally temp bans me for weird location changes.

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and Deleted member 14693
Medallin Colombia got me alright results although its harder to tell. Girls didn't outright message me ever. And most did not speak English.

Vs with Thai matches I was an anomaly just by the fact that I am white and the only girls who swiped right already knew English and assumed I would speak to them in English.
Slaying is pretty hard in South America so if you are just going for a vacation and not planning for longer stay, SEA should be better. Especially if you don't speak spanish tbh.

But Latinas fog gooks hard tbh. Will be going too SA end of this year, but I personally don't try too set my exspectations to high for slaying. Hope I can fck 2 very attractive girls a few times, if not I guess I cope with the nature and visiting landsights. (y)

• +1
Slaying is pretty hard in South America so if you are just going for a vacation and not planning for longer stay, SEA should be better. Especially if you don't speak spanish tbh.

But Latinas fog gooks hard tbh. Will be going too SA end of this year, but I personally don't try too set my exspectations to high for slaying. Hope I can fck 2 very attractive girls a few times, if not I guess I cope with the nature and visiting landsights. (y)
I mean whores are pretty cheap on 4chan someone posted a few of the ones he got for 40 bucks an hour. Pretty good price same Whores in Neatherlands would be 400 an hour.

But I don't think getting a whore more then for shits and giggles once would be worth while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
At some point I will send some pics of the girls. But to summarize every single girl I match with in Thailand is 4/10. I mean this would be fine for the USA but going to another country just to slay 4/10 girls is meh. But the amazing part was the number of girls I think there would be enough to get a new girl every other day. I got so many matches and the girls seemed eager to meet so I guess quantity is not an issue more so quality.

Still a bit demoralizing my ex gf is better looking then every single match I got. They have nothing appealing beyond being skinny and petite. No tits no cute face just meh none of them are unfuckable just meh in everyway. If I could get better looking girls in the USA its a bit demoralizing
LOL
At thinking, SEA is filled with Stacies, Stacylites, HTB.

White is the master race, when it comes to look genetics. And women thus also.

Check the top 100 female models of all times, or now.
Mostly whites.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 11126
LOL
At thinking, SEA is filled with Stacies, Stacylites, HTB.

White is the master race, when it comes to look genetics. And women thus also.

Check the top 100 female models of all times, or now.
Mostly whites.
I will agree on the higher level Whites always mog. But some East Asians are pretty up there... Like they aren't stacy but a solid 6-7 the girls in SEA were worse looking then most East Asian girls I know.

I mean whores are pretty cheap on 4chan someone posted a few of the ones he got for 40 bucks an hour. Pretty good price same Whores in Neatherlands would be 400 an hour.

But I don't think getting a whore more then for shits and giggles once would be worth while
True. In this video he gets pretty hot girls for 2-3 for only 90$, which are uncompareble prices. Also for most they allow him to go raw

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Patient A and Deleted member 11126
I will agree on the higher level Whites always mog. But some East Asians are pretty up there... Like they aren't stacy but a solid 6-7 the girls in SEA were worse looking then most East Asian girls I know.
why not slay in Korea or Japan then :ogre:

• Hmm...
True. In this video he gets pretty hot girls for 2-3 for only 90$, which are uncompareble prices. Also for most they allow him to go raw

Yeah I might do that once for the novelty of it but doesn't seem like it would be fun unless I was super horny

• +1
why not slay in Korea or Japan then :ogre:
Is Japan still closed? Might try tinder experiments in Korea tho... Cost of living is pretty high. Another benefit of geomaxxing is that you havbe 4X more money because the dollar is worth so much in shitholes. But in East Asia I would not have that advantage

• +1
how many females are at sea? do you just board their boat/yacht

Any more channels like this lad? :lul::lul:

• +1
Eso score….

Try new sim card phone number and reinstall tinder from fresh

europe (EE also) is for 6' 5PSL+. Never seen below with decent girl in my slavic shithole. Betabuxxing is an exception, but its a cope aswell

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Is Japan still closed? Might try tinder experiments in Korea tho... Cost of living is pretty high. Another benefit of geomaxxing is that you havbe 4X more money because the dollar is worth so much in shitholes. But in East Asia I would not have that advantage
you can only get into japan if you go with a tourist group