Results Posture Maxing With Visual Stadiometer Proof - Gained 2/3 of an inch. Went from 5'3" to 5'3.6"

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
My results posture maxing. I have had bad posture ever since a year ago. Went to the doctor and noticed I was almost an inch shorter than usual. I have accessed my posture and now its back to what it normally is. I have now gained 2/3 of an inch posture maxing.

Attachments

• tempImage9DXHeZ.png
    tempImage9DXHeZ.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 37
  • tempImageNMXj8Y.png
    tempImageNMXj8Y.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 38
  • tempImagek2Ettu.png
    tempImagek2Ettu.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 38
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ramus91, Preoximerianas, Constantin Denis and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
Also if you have anterior pelvic tilt (most of us do), you can fix that and maybe gain another .5 of an inch.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others
in the next life you will be 6'3.6 and i will be 6'4

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: andromeda, RODEBLUR, Sens and 3 others
Oh mb I thought this was a dick measurement

thanks, now I can go from 6’5.5 to 6’6

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14543
  • +1
Reactions: everydayfun
My results posture maxing. I have had bad posture ever since a year ago. Went to the doctor and noticed I was almost an inch shorter than usual. I have accessed my posture and now its back to what it normally is. I have now gained 2/3 of an inch posture maxing.
Lifefuel tbh. I have the drug addict posture

Not to be confused with nerd posture. I still look like im socially competent, but i look like a meth addict

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Lifefuel tbh. I have the drug addict posture

Not to be confused with nerd posture. I still look like im socially competent, but i look like a meth addict
Considering you are taller than me you could most likely gain a full inch if standing correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
You have to put a pillow underneath your knees while sleeping to eliminate the anterior pelvic tilt
Ez.

Is anterior pelvic tilt something the pelvis should actually have, or is it something caused by shittu lifestyle/posture

nice man now u can finally go out and slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Constantin Denis and 3 others
Height is cope

Can you use posture enhancers, are they effective?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
What's the point. You still stand as straight as possible when you get meassured. Even If posture is fixed you shouldn't get more height when measured.

What's the point. You still stand as straight as possible when you get meassured. Even If posture is fixed you shouldn't get more height when measured.
it's to do with fixing the curvature of the spine.

ahh, lifefuel for me but I doubt it's true.
it's not hard to do the research yourself, but the muscles near your spine and pelvis control how upright you can possibly stand. If you run your hand down your back you'll notice it's S shaped, ideally it should be J shaped.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
it's not hard to do the research yourself, but the muscles near your spine and pelvis control how upright you can possibly stand. If you run your hand down your back you'll notice it's S shaped, ideally it should be J shaped.
Massive lifefuel thank you brother:love: