Resume Fraud for CS

D

Deleted member 2875

Bronze
I doubt I'll get any legitimate answers here, but oh well.

I want to put some bullshit employment history on my resume. I will probably use businesses owned by family in a different country.

What would be some good hypothetical tasks for an entry level software engineer at a relatively small sales business (say 10 employees) or perhaps a software engineer for a larger institution like a hospital in a large city?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, thecel, mug and 1 other person
SMDH at the fucks who liked OP’s post.

@mug @StoicSperg

You think it’s A-OK for OP to fuck over someone who put in the work? OP lying on his resume can prevent a subhuman incel from getting a job that he deserves.

Morality on .org has reached an all-time low and definitely will go lower.

People like OP cause chain reactions that ruin entire marketplaces (e.g the job marketplace and the sexual marketplace). If 1 guy lies on his resume and gets ahead, other people will see that and think, “Shit, how can I compete with those liars if I’m honest? Guess I’ll have to lie to keep up.” Next thing you know, everyone is lying, and the whole system is fucked. This chain-reaction thing happens with PEDs in sports and with adultery in relationships.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SLA and mug
The rules clearly forbid me from inciting anyone to commit illegal acts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Matthias8272, mug, thecel and 1 other person
give up nigga gpt4 does your job 100x better

• +1
Reactions: thecel and mug
You should say bill gates is your uncle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and thecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, mug and thecel
i think the process is

resume > phone interview with a recruiter > take home test - coding questions > in person interview > 2nd > 3rd > 4th > ???? > hired?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel