Reta sources?

T

tiredofthisshi

Hold it together hold it together
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
9
I've been trying to lose weight for 3 months and really made some progress by eating less shit and hitting the gym. But man the progress goes so fucking slow it's just disappointing, sometimes it's hard to combine with work and uni so I wanted to try hopping on Reta.

Can someone dm a trusted supplier? China works, but if you know someone who is selling (or reselling) in EU (os Slovakia specifically) I'd like to hear about those too. I'm okay with paying more even if it's the same China stuff but sold locally in EU, I just wanna start the cycle asap.
 
Solution
Sustanon
I've been trying to lose weight for 3 months and really made some progress by eating less shit and hitting the gym. But man the progress goes so fucking slow it's just disappointing, sometimes it's hard to combine with work and uni so I wanted to try hopping on Reta.

Can someone dm a trusted supplier? China works, but if you know someone who is selling (or reselling) in EU (os Slovakia specifically) I'd like to hear about those too. I'm okay with paying more even if it's the same China stuff but sold locally in EU, I just wanna start the cycle asap.
A lot of good options
Uther QSC wwb (arguably good) etc etc etc
mark as solution
pm me for help
easiest way that i found was to go onto janoshik public testing records and just find smb that has tons of coas and hit them up
I've been trying to lose weight for 3 months and really made some progress by eating less shit and hitting the gym. But man the progress goes so fucking slow it's just disappointing, sometimes it's hard to combine with work and uni so I wanted to try hopping on Reta.

Can someone dm a trusted supplier? China works, but if you know someone who is selling (or reselling) in EU (os Slovakia specifically) I'd like to hear about those too. I'm okay with paying more even if it's the same China stuff but sold locally in EU, I just wanna start the cycle asap.
 
I've been trying to lose weight for 3 months and really made some progress by eating less shit and hitting the gym. But man the progress goes so fucking slow it's just disappointing, sometimes it's hard to combine with work and uni so I wanted to try hopping on Reta.

Can someone dm a trusted supplier? China works, but if you know someone who is selling (or reselling) in EU (os Slovakia specifically) I'd like to hear about those too. I'm okay with paying more even if it's the same China stuff but sold locally in EU, I just wanna start the cycle asap.
A lot of good options
Uther QSC wwb (arguably good) etc etc etc
mark as solution
pm me for help
 
Solution
A lot of good options
Uther QSC wwb (arguably good) etc etc etc
mark as solution
pm me for help
Can't pm you man cuz I'm fresh on the forum. Someone said I need to make some posts in order to be able to pm.

Regarding your advice: after searching for Uther peptides I found two domains, dk which one is legit. When I looked for QSC I found a website but I also read an article saying that there is no website and everything is organized through email or whatsapp. For WWB I didn't find anything but an article with some info about peptides with no contacts, links or anything like that. One guy also mentioned johnlin, and while looking for it I also didn't find anything. I also looked for public Janoshik public tests and found some contact info there but dk which ones are reliable.
I know I might sound like retardcel, but I'd be grateful if you'd help me with finding the right contact. So pm me if you feel like helping me ;)
 
Can't pm you man cuz I'm fresh on the forum. Someone said I need to make some posts in order to be able to pm.

Regarding your advice: after searching for Uther peptides I found two domains, dk which one is legit. When I looked for QSC I found a website but I also read an article saying that there is no website and everything is organized through email or whatsapp. For WWB I didn't find anything but an article with some info about peptides with no contacts, links or anything like that. One guy also mentioned johnlin, and while looking for it I also didn't find anything. I also looked for public Janoshik public tests and found some contact info there but dk which ones are reliable.
I know I might sound like retardcel, but I'd be grateful if you'd help me with finding the right contact. So pm me if you feel like helping me ;)
QSC: https://t.me/qingdaosigmachannel
Uther: https://t.me/utherpeptide_pharmacy
John Lin is GGB I don't have his
these are the ones I have
My friends gave me both and stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: tiredofthisshi

Similar threads

wexley
Replies
2
Views
35
erdemwantstoascend
erdemwantstoascend
P1t
Replies
5
Views
33
kariert
kariert
proper_pierson
Replies
5
Views
26
iblamegenetics7681
iblamegenetics7681
K
Replies
2
Views
27
simpsontochadson
S
Herovalchy-
Replies
4
Views
18
Herovalchy-
Herovalchy-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top