Retard Chadlite shots himself in the face

not a single second

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1106
this is my reaction

1554.jpg

why are they saying it was near impossible to save him?
a shot on the face (except the forehead) is non fatal 99% of the times

this is proof.
1915.jpg

Just let him die at this point tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: nattycel
Imagine you failed your suicide and become more ugly than you are lmao I will just jump out of the first window I see
And failed your suicide with a gun WHAT A FUCKING RETARD

Needed to use a bigger gun.

Chadlites me. XD On a serious note, sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and BigBiceps

Ah man... isn't that just pointless cruelty? Imagine being so fed up with your life that you shoot yourself in the head to die, but instead wake up in hospital with a deformed face being filmed left and right. Horrible, just horrible.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand

this is proof.
1915.jpg
Idiots always shoot themselves in the side of the head instead of the forehead jfl.

Idiots always shoot themselves in the side of the head instead of the forehead jfl.
actually behind the ear is the most fatal spot. i thought the roper shot himself as literally on his face. his cranium isn't damaged from what i can see

this is proof.
1915.jpg
okay having a hole in ur face is nonfatal.

okay having a hole in ur face is nonfatal.
View attachment 83098
actually legit. a shot to the cheeks, jaw or nose is ultimately not fatal. "Most bullets used in modern warfare are full metal jacket rounds, so they basically just go straight through and don’t leave a really big hole. If you get shot by one of those, your chances of living are pretty high.
there are many cases of soldiers surviving face shots, check the "white death sniper". however you will end up deformed like this guy.

actually legit. a shot to the cheeks, jaw or nose is ultimately not fatal. "Most bullets used in modern warfare are full metal jacket rounds, so they basically just go straight through and don’t leave a really big hole. If you get shot by one of those, your chances of living are pretty high.
there are many cases of soldiers surviving face shots, check the "white death sniper". however you will end up deformed like this guy.
if u want to kys ur most likely to use a shotgun or die of bloodloss.

if u want to kys ur most likely to use a shotgun or die of bloodloss.
yeah. guy in the video is weird and unconditionally dumb. he wants to shoot himself he aims for the brain directly, not shoot himself thru the face like a melancholic, and hope the bullet finds its way

imagine making nembutal not available for the public

costs literally 20 $ to kill yourself without any pain

nembutals me