Retard .com whore/slut/foid. Calls me obsessed despite alting on org 3x and getting me hard banned on.com

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,713
Reputation
35,298
IMG 1777


Filthy whore

If u ever see her on org again tag me so I can fucking make her kill herself
 
  • +1
Reactions: Wuzzdio, Former Shortcel, Joeseminate and 6 others
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamesameer, AutistKhan, YoloHatesFoids666 and 2 others
It's a good thing you got hard banned on com, shit site anyways. And you won't have to interact with insufferable foids
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joeseminate, AutistKhan, YoloHatesFoids666 and 2 others
who uses com anyway, shit site
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan and TGUN.
It's a good thing you got hard banned on com, shit site anyways. And you won't have to interact with insufferable foids
Foid Foid go away, come back another day!
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., Lowdimotrucel and TGUN.
she just playing hard to get mate
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and AutistKhan
.com foids are waste of oxygen
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
"Annihilated" Is the correct spelling
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
I wish I was better looking so I can get the com foids:cry: Got a post ratio rep of 2 there tho
 

Similar threads

Oscaridk
Replies
5
Views
73
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Kruge
Replies
9
Views
52
accinr
accinr
ImSomeone
Replies
9
Views
98
lowtide654
lowtide654
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
64
iblamexyz
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top