Retard mum keeps sending my graduation photos to all her friends

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,182
Reputation
34,017
the amount of fuck if n messages I’ve gotten from her annoying ass friends


Nigga can my mum not tell I have some deep insecurities about my face

I do not want her taking pics of me, let alone sending it around for everyone to fucking see

Holy fuck parents are so fcuked up and are so obvious to insecurities
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and RedDragonSlayer
My mom did the same:ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and scuderia
IMG 0064

Me whenever I see a single word from tgun
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
the amount of fuck if n messages I’ve gotten from her annoying ass friends


Nigga can my mum not tell I have some deep insecurities about my face

I do not want her taking pics of me, let alone sending it around for everyone to fucking see

Holy fuck parents are so fcuked up and are so obvious to insecurities
your a cloud of joy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
67
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
DIY.Suicide
Replies
1
Views
23
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
Arrlo
Replies
2
Views
12
Arrlo
Arrlo
TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
38
prestrictionn
prestrictionn
no1softee
Replies
0
Views
27
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

  • underbiteuser
  • chucky
  • D69mo
  • ozezzzo
  • polarpop
  • dnr.niglet
  • RedDragonSlayer
  • scuderia
Back
Top