Retardation, Mental Illness, and sex

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)
I am a 25-year-old from a small town in rural northern Nevada. Everyone I know says it is obvious that I am retarded. I am live with my my elderly parents who take care of me and I got a job with Walmart through a program for people who are mentally retarded. Being disabled and knowing how obvious it is has caused mental instablity. I think the only way I can get a woman is through prostitution. No woman would even look at me unless I paid around $3000. Women would rather fuck pigs (the baconpill) than even look at me

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin, SunniMogger, Deleted member 23289 and 1 other person
Sorry man. What's your disability?

not sure parents , teachers, and doctors arte being elusive

I am a 25-year-old from a small town in rural northern Nevada. Everyone I know says it is obvious that I am retarded. I am live with my my elderly parents who take care of me and I got a job with Walmart through a program for people who are mentally retarded. Being disabled and knowing how obvious it is has caused mental instablity. I think the only way I can get a woman is through prostitution. No woman would even look at me unless I paid around $3000. Women would rather fuck pigs (the baconpill) than even look at me

View attachment 1922018
There’s people much worse off than you honestly. But I’d lose the facial hair personally.
not sure parents , teachers, and doctors arte being elusive
Probably autism.