RETARDED ASS GINGER MANLET CHEATS ON ADRIANA LIMA (LOOKS DOESNT MATTER JUST BE LOW INHIB BRAH)

gambino

gambino

Silver
THIS RETARD:

- 174cm/5’8 MANLET
- GINGER CUMSKIN

0459FD77 9A79 456E B210 82D878701653

Shorter than a woman BRUTAL BTW:

C5FFC3B8 7904 4D91 9483 6926C867CA4C

Cheats with this htb:
A61CBFAF C846 41F6 87AB 2D3C8E3975D1

On this stacy one of the most paid models:

36043E2E B6E1 435E 9B47 C6835BE433BA

86B2A054 7516 4B6D 8420 C15A9D080887

HOW CAN A JEWSKIN GINGER MANLET HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO CHEAT ON ADRIANA LIMA YOU MAY ASK? BECAUSE HE IS A LOW INHIB FULL OF TESTOSTERONE RAGING TURK.

LOOKS DOES NOT MATTER IN DATING STACY FUCKS MANLETS TOO THEY FUCK SUB5 TOO NO PROBLEM JUST BE LOW INHIB BRAH🙏

ANYWAYS KEEP COPING NIGGERS NON OF YOU HIGH INHIB RETARDS HAVE THE BALLS TO EVEN APPROACH A GIRL :JFL: «OH SHE will see my pimple she will see my little dick she will see HOw I fraud my fake cheekbones my sucking my cheeks in like a fent laced victim like this one:

96ED7932 CE08 4DE0 A48F A6DC26B940BC

Even this monkey donkey gets LAID and U cant you little bitch😂😂 U will keep rotting and when youre in ur 50s and asked if u have any children youll say «I dont like having children and marriage i like living alone muh muh!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, menas, JohnBaza and 11 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, midlatinocel, arabcelxxx and 7 others
4167818 96ED7932 CE08 4DE0 A48F A6DC26B940BC

bgm before the rhino, lefort and synthol injections
When youre in ur 50s and asked if u have any children youll say «I dont like having children and marriage i like living alone muh muh!
And no I'm actually gonna say "I'M A FUCKING SUBHUMAN!!"

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
Who is him? What's his status
I approach girls and I get rejected

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, deadstock, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: pig_face, fxckz, gambino and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DOHC, Lebron_James, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
she should have gotten with me instead, a loyal loving boyfriend.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and arab_chink
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, ingram33 and arab_chink
THIS RETARD:

- 174cm/5’8 MANLET
- GINGER CUMSKIN

View attachment 2955041

View attachment 2955071

Cheats with this htb:
View attachment 2955046

View attachment 2955052
View attachment 2955072

HOW CAN A JEWSKIN GINGER MANLET HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO CHEAT ON ADRIANA LIMA YOU MAY ASK? BECAUSE HE IS A LOW INHIB FULL OF TESTOSTERONE RAGING TURK.

LOOKS DOES NOT MATTER IN DATING STACY FUCKS MANLETS TOO THEY FUCK SUB5 TOO NO PROBLEM JUST BE LOW INHIB BRAH🙏

ANYWAYS KEEP COPING NIGGERS NON OF YOU HIGH INHIB RETARDS HAVE THE BALLS TO EVEN APPROACH A GIRL :JFL: «OH SHE will see my pimple she will see my little dick she will see HOw I fraud my fake cheekbones my sucking my cheeks in like a fent laced victim like this one:

View attachment 2955064

Even this monkey donkey gets LAID and U cant you little bitch😂😂 U will keep rotting and when youre in ur 50s and asked if u have any children youll say «I dont like having children and marriage i like living alone muh muh!
She got shit taste in men. I mogg this red haired golden retriever back to the adoption center of beaten and abused dogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and gambino
Exactly this is what irl has shown me, girls will always fuck subhumans and normies, even simps, it’s not chad only

No wonder so many chads are gay girls r disgusting whores

• +1
Reactions: bobt and FacialStructure404
She's middle aged and a single mom. Of course he'll cheat on her.

Based af tbh. She got with him because she thought she had him, that she was the prize and thus he'd never dare cheating on her----> he did. After she got ralied by god knows how many chads, goes without saying. That ginge motherfucker did the right thing, hopefully it made her mad af.

• Love it
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Based af tbh. She got with him because she thought she had him, that she was the prize and thus he'd never dare cheating on her----> he did. After she got ralied by god knows how many chads, goes without saying. That ginge motherfucker did the right thing, hopefully it made her mad af.
Preach!
Revenge of the ginger-nerd!

that girl is not a htb, looks like sid from ice age

Lima hit the wall hard I can somewhat understand him.

it's a good decision tho she's a used up bimbo but it takes a real fucking man and low inhib monster to do that shit

me personally i would go through 100 days of cock and ball torture to be able to pass on my genes to adriana lima

@arabcelxxx lima is the best looking female EVER.

I wish If she was my wife

My life would've been so fucking perfect

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
@arabcelxxx lima is the best looking female EVER.

I wish If she was my wife

My life would've been so fucking perfect
I agree in her best pics she fogs everyone

But in most her pics she looks aspie, also her body is shit

THIS RETARD:

- 174cm/5’8 MANLET
- GINGER CUMSKIN

View attachment 2955041

View attachment 2955071

Cheats with this htb:
View attachment 2955046

View attachment 2955052
View attachment 2955072

View attachment 2955064

damn it seems like every guy she has been with cheats on her