Retarded nigger

S

sonar bugnar

Iron
Watch this hilarious video of a stupid beaner getting hit by a car after cutting traffic while doing a wheelie

Just as you'd expect, there's a retarded nigger in the comments defending his dumbass

Screenshot 20240429 114535 Instagram

Cage @ this niggerbabble and autistic capitalization. "Dindu nuffin mane, he wuz jus drivin thru a busy intersection on red putting innocent lives in danger n shiieeet, just trynna enjoy a lil life nigguh"

My favorite part is "And Yeah He Was On The Wrong Side, Cause He Popping A Wheelie And Theres Cars Stopped At The Light"

I have an idea, maybe he can do the wheelie in an area WITH NO CARS YOU RETARDED BLACK NIGGER.

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, normie_joe, lowtiernormiechad and 7 others
Kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and greycel
utopia is the ability to run these people over without consequence. unfortunately in cuckedmerica, they will sue the driver and the city won't charge these niggers

I hope the idiot with the car got charged with attempted murder and sent to prison. I hope the idiot with the bike also got a felony for being an idiot

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
I hope the idiot with the car got charged with attempted murder and sent to prison. I hope the idiot with the bike also got a felony for being an idiot
the driver had the right of way, it's not his fault this nigger popped out into traffic in front of him. even if he ran him over entirely, he law will still side with him(if the da isn't retarded looking to maliciously prosecute because a democrat voter was harmed)

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and reek
I see a bunch of these Latino kids popping wheelies all the time in la when I drive through. Surprised they don’t get run over more often lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I see a bunch of these Latino kids popping wheelies all the time in la when I drive through. Surprised they don’t get run over more often lmao.
u should run them over in ur new bmw it’s a great getaway car

the driver had the right of way, it's not his fault this nigger popped out into traffic in front of him. even if he ran him over entirely, he law will still side with him(if the da isn't retarded looking to maliciously prosecute because a democrat voter was harmed)
No he didn’t have the right of way. Also, not only did he brake initially, but he changed his mind and then sped up in order to deliberately hit him.

I promise you if that video gets to court, the car driver will be catching a charge. You don’t have the go ahead to run people over just because they’re also breaking the law!

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
they do it in white areas because they know whites have impulse control and better reflexes, higher iq, more spatial awareness, so far safer. the vast majority of these morons get pancaked by a fellow low iq deathnik high on fumes or drunk driving

No he didn’t have the right of way. Also, not only did he brake initially, but he changed his mind and then sped up in order to deliberately hit him.

I promise you if that video gets to court, the car driver will be catching a charge. You don’t have the go ahead to run people over just because they’re also breaking the law!
it's at a 4 way intersection, and the other car had a green light, therefore he has the right of way. if some dumbass wanted to jump in front of him, he isn't at fault.

if it was attempted murder, the guy would'nt have stopped. it was obviously an accident. even if it wasn't, he has plausible deniability :forcedsmile:

they do it in white areas because they know whites have impulse control and better reflexes, higher iq, more spatial awareness, so far safer. the vast majority of these morons get pancaked by a fellow low iq deathnik high on fumes or drunk driving
Yes

Actual hero, good job, hope the beaner died

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Screenshot 2024 05 18 at 94723 PM

Following traffic laws is chud trait op.
Doing what you want and no ones hurt = Chad trait.
Kys op
"Muh must abide by law and have no fun"

They would be proud, and pleased after seeing the footage, it is a good Memory to cherish
Show them the video and share your thoughts on it. (On video for us) Low inhib Chad

View attachment 2929342
Following traffic laws is chud trait op.
Doing what you want and no ones hurt = Chad trait.
Kys op
"Muh must abide by law and have no fun"
View attachment 2929344
"Chad trait" :forcedsmile: more like insufferable nigger faggot trait

There is the chance of hurting other people when you're being an inconsiderate retard on a motorbike in the middle of a busy street. Traffic laws exist for a reason.

"Muh I'm such a rebel bro! Who cares about the law!'" :soy:

"Chad trait" :forcedsmile: more like insufferable nigger faggot trait

There is the chance of hurting other people when you're being an inconsiderate retard on a motorbike in the middle of a busy street. Traffic laws exist for a reason.

"Muh I'm such a rebel bro! Who cares about the law!'" :soy:
Greycel lmao
"Chance of hurting other people" How

Users who are viewing this thread

Back