Retin A before 25 years old

No, dont do it op, i used retin a @ 15 years old and i shrank from 6'3 to 5'7 in a matter of weeks​

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Dionysus, Preoximerianas and 6 others

No, dont do it op, i used retin a @ 15 years old and i shrank from 6'3 to 5'7 in a matter of weeks​

same I literally went from 6'1 to 5'7 in a few month

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
i started at 19
GetOnTRET

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Elvisandreaa, Prettyboy and 1 other person
i started a week ago and im 24 feels good

worth it at every age.

What
The
Fuck

Collagen levels drop by 66 points between 20 to 35, barely 15 years? Absolute insanity.
Yeah what's the source for this lmao, insane

Yeah what's the source for this lmao, insane

Seems to be from this website: https://saranghae.helpdocs.com/how-...s-fine-lines-wrinkles-how-will-saranghae-help

> Starting at the age of 18, our skin loses 1% of our collagen + elastin matrix. This loss accelerates as we age such that by the age of 30 we’re losing about 1.5% of our collagen + elastin. By age 50, we’re losing 2% every year. By age 60 we’ve lost about 80% of our skin thickness. This is the inevitable process of aging.

Seems to be from this website: https://saranghae.helpdocs.com/how-...s-fine-lines-wrinkles-how-will-saranghae-help

> Starting at the age of 18, our skin loses 1% of our collagen + elastin matrix. This loss accelerates as we age such that by the age of 30 we’re losing about 1.5% of our collagen + elastin. By age 50, we’re losing 2% every year. By age 60 we’ve lost about 80% of our skin thickness. This is the inevitable process of aging.
That math doesn't add up at all with the chart

Been susing tren since 20, now 26 but looks 22

The sooner the better
DO IT

Doesn't it destroy fat pad ?