Retin a is legit for undereyes

Eezz

Eezz

Death standu hamuno
Faded my fine lines under eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 13021, magnificentcel and 1 other person
Tightened my under eyes as well and improved under eye support

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 13021 and 12 others
Tightened my under eyes as well and improved under eye support
Did you notice any fat loss ? I dont know why people say retin a causes fat loss honestly it made my under eyes very nice since it smooth and same tone now my under eyes as well look tight

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, bugeye, zaynbrah and 2 others
i hope it can cause buccal fat loss over time.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7725 and Danish_Retard
Its doesnt some chick have been applaying it for like 30 years and she hasnt lost fat
Avi source ?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Its doesnt some chick have been applaying it for like 30 years and she hasnt lost fat
Avi source ?

my girlfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 6273, magnificentcel and 3 others
elab wtf, the product I have specifically mentions it shouldn't be used on the eyelids
Tbh most creams tell you yo not put them around your eyes but thats cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 13137 and Deleted member 6273
pics?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 2729 and Ocelot
Did you notice any fat loss ? I dont know why people say retin a causes fat loss honestly it made my under eyes very nice since it smooth and same tone now my under eyes as well look tight
elab wtf, the product I have specifically mentions it shouldn't be used on the eyelids
Nah no fat loss. Don’t think it added fat either, just tightened my lower eyelid in general, so better support.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, oatmeal, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
2 yrs ago
E83D36BB 9000 4B44 99DF 6BE0C3E8D267

A6A680A4 72ED 4BFA BA33 79CC33D74FC3

5 months of retin a
“Muhh muhh fat loss”

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest, aphelios and 24 others
I do this daily
Morning:
Aloe Vera gel, vit c serum, Paula’s choice glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid, sunscreen
Evening: retin a, also use kojic acid on under eyes to lighten dark under eyes cuz it’s a skin bleacher.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, aphelios, .👽. and 3 others
Retin a tichkens skin thats why

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Need2Ascend, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I do this daily
Morning:
Aloe Vera gel, vit c serum, Paula’s choice glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid, sunscreen
Evening: retin a, also use kojic acid on under eyes to lighten dark under eyes cuz it’s a skin bleacher.
That’s dr hanis routine right?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 1680
That’s dr hanis routine right?
Idk who or what that is. But I just decided to buy those stuff and use them for a couple months. Worked well for me.

• +1
been thinking about starting. what % should you get firsT?

• +1
nice, i will try and seee if tighten then it's good, if fat loss i will use ice to restore fat

• +1
been thinking about starting. what % should you get firsT?

I just started a week ago I went with the 0.025% I'm going to move up once the tube is empty and so on.

• +1
i just got prescribed retin a, i will be ascending now.

• +1
fuck is this legit? just apply to your undereyes and you will get better support? are there any examples where it went wrong?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6273
Doesn’t seem to work sadly, I’ve been using for half a year and still have a babyface.

• +1
Idk what about the pics about fat loss?

• +1
Idk who or what that is. But I just decided to buy those stuff and use them for a couple months. Worked well for me.

Where did you purchase your retin-a?

• +1
Where did you purchase your retin-a? Also do you apply retin a daily and can I use this stuff without applying sun screen afterwards ngl dont like to have too many products sitting on my face

• +1
If you notice dry eyes, it’s because the retin a. will get worse until you stop using it.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Whaddup
bro nice jaw and cheekbones
did you chew?
huh hmm ok :(

did you have nasalobial folds that improved?
I never had folds to being in with tbf
I got mine from India, cuz u don’t need prescription to get one otc. And yh u need sunscreen if u ur using retin a cuz it supposedly makes u more sensitive to sun. Unless u literally LDAR all day and don’t even go outside/ close ur curtains.

• +1
  • +1
I never had folds to being in with tbf

I got mine from India, cuz u don’t need prescription to get one otc. And yh u need sunscreen if u ur using retin a cuz it supposedly makes u more sensitive to sun. Unless u literally LDAR all day and don’t even go outside/ close ur curtains.

Aight what about Expresspct are they legit to buy from? And for a beginner like me who never has used retin a its better to apply several times a week or safe to use daily? 0,025% ofc

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 1680
Aight what about Expresspct are they legit to buy from? And for a beginner like me who never has used retin a its better to apply several times a week or safe to use daily? 0,025% ofc
Idk abt Expresspct. It depends on how sensitive ur skin is to begin with. If u have decent skin, u can start with 0.05 and use once every 2 or 3 days, then work up to daily. If it’s pretty sensitive, start with 0.025.

• +1
Idk abt Expresspct. It depends on how sensitive ur skin is to begin with. If u have decent skin, u can start with 0.05 and use once every 2 or 3 days, then work up to daily. If it’s pretty sensitive, start with 0.025.

Care to share what website u order ur retin a from? I assumed u got urs from expresspct cuz u mentioned India hehe

• +1
Care to share what website u order ur retin a from? I assumed u got urs from expresspct cuz u mentioned India hehe
Nah I got relatives in india to buy it ofc, then send them over here in the UK. Apparently alldaychemist is the place where users here order from.

• +1
  • +1
Legit. It literally tightened my undereyes and I get aegyo sal when smiling or squinching/squinting

• +1
Faded my fine lines under eyes
how do you put it on op, i just put what's left in my fingers after applying it to my whole face

• +1
Reactions: ChristianF and Jason Voorhees
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
Based and destroying competition pilled

• +1