Retin A + microneedling

andy9432

andy9432

Kraken
is this a good idea? For more absorption. Will only be using 0.25MM as Tretinoin already improves collagen.

might be a good idea, i will have to do it ( adding microneedlingà, because i fucked up my skin with electrolysis and scarring... )

might be a good idea, i will have to do it ( adding microneedlingà, because i fucked up my skin with electrolysis and scarring... )
What do u think about 0.25 vs 0.5? Ive heard 0.5 can cause scarring, especially if its a roller.

i'm still a noob in terms of microneedling, i will start with 0.25
I think 0.25 is fine enough. Sure it wont give collagen benefits, but it will give the absorption benefits of tretinoin. And thats what we need. I think 0.5 combined will tretinoin will stress the skin too much.

I think 0.25 is fine enough. Sure it wont give collagen benefits, but it will give the absorption benefits of tretinoin. And thats what we need. I think 0.5 combined will tretinoin will stress the skin too much.
bro do you think i could recover from this? i did electrolysis for unwanted hair from mlinoxidil and the dude just rek my skin.... causing holes/ pitting ... i never had acne here before.. i am so stupid

Pitt 8

bro do you think i could recover from this? i did electrolysis for unwanted hair from mlinoxidil and the dude just rek my skin.... causing holes/ pitting ... i never had acne here before.. i am so stupid

View attachment 1820629
I think u can. With the deeper penetration and applying retin a. Just applying retin a wont help. But when u create those small holes it fills it up with the essential stuff We need to see the magic of tretinoin