Does anyone know the validity of Rustam Ahkmetov's height growth book?

MrEnigma_

MrEnigma_

Iron
Rustam Ahkmetov was a Soviet (Ukrainian) high jumper who was very short for his age when he was young and for most of his life

In order to continue high jumping he would have to get taller no matter what so he devised a plan the mechanism of action seems to be

Causing microfractures in the spine and legs i.e. tibia and femur and then stretching the bones to their elastic limit (yes bones can stretch) causing the microfractures to expand

Then the idea is to get into a deep sleep while stretched to the elastic limit to get into a high GH cycle of sleep and cause osteogenesis in the stretched bone's microfractures

The idea is that you shift the length of bones by increasing its elastic limit which would also increase its resting length

It is similar to how the leg lengthening surgery works in essence

Cut the bone (microfracturing)

Put a crank in the bones that slowly turns them while using osteogenesis to close the gap

I am open to discussion if i can find out more about this i may make a thread out of it

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Google says he grew from 5'4 to 6'1 wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, MrEnigma_, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Google says he grew from 5'4 to 6'1 wtf
I am skeptical because it might have just been late puberty/growth spurts but i can imagine that his protocols definitely helped him get taller even if it was ultimately his body doing the work and not due to any of his intentions

It's like how i grew two inches after a few months in the gym at 17

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
does this require some autistic apparatus like banded sleeping :lul: jfl just take hgh and ais if youre young

• +1
Reactions: MrEnigma_
does this require some autistic apparatus like banded sleeping :lul: jfl just take hgh and ais if youre young
I am already 6'4 i just wanted to see what we'd think and to offer some info
100% legit bro, buy my book
You don't really have to buy the book there is a free pdf for it but the translation may be off

Haven't read the book and i don't think its necessary the mechanism of action is given and seems relatively sound

The only issue really is the time dedicated to it

Its like a whole lifestyle to this from what i understand though you could probably get a few inches by half assing it#

Rustam himself grew 9 inches and his best student grew 8

Here is the book translated

I wouldn't read it personally but you can if you want to

Screenshot 2024 05 23 183727

I think this is one of the students of the donnie

Last edited:
I am skeptical because it might have just been late puberty/growth spurts but i can imagine that his protocols definitely helped him get taller even if it was ultimately his body doing the work and not due to any of his intentions

It's like how i grew two inches after a few months in the gym at 17
His parents were manlets 4'11 and 5'2

He was 5'4-5'5 at the age 16, I highly doubt that you can grow a foot taller just by puberty at this age with this manlet parents

• +1
Reactions: MrEnigma_ and Willmogulater
One of the biggest doubts i have is that it all seems a bit "woowy"

There is a lot of "self-belief" and "self-hypnosis"

It all seems a bit out there and seems to be unsubstantiated

Though I am not sure if this is too big of a detraction

Carl Jung was accused of many similar charges yet i think he was a complete genius

There is also the possibility of losing cartilage in your joints/vertebra which may be very dangerous and bad for you especially in the spine turning it stiff is not a good idea