Retin Source for Canada

Deleted member 9666

Deleted member 9666

Send
ExpressPCT and AllDayChemist are a bust so I need a new source that ships to Canada and clears customs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
ExpressPCT and AllDayChemist are a bust so I need a new source that ships to Canada and clears customs.
If your from bc, download telus health and tell a doctor you have acne and need a prescription, they give it pretty easily.

If your from bc, download telus health and tell a doctor you have acne and need a prescription, they give it pretty easily.
I am from bc, I’ll give it a shot. I’ve never had acne though.

Alldaychemist is a bust? I've never used it but I've heard it was good. Did they not deliver your shit homie?

Alldaychemist is a bust? I've never used it but I've heard it was good. Did they not deliver your shit homie?

Ordered from them almost two years ago and it was fine but now their site claims they don’t ship to Canada and I’ve heard rumours they struggle to clear customs.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dionysus
Neither are bust, have ordered from both and gotten good shit. Unless they stopped shipping to your country then idk

I live in US and got stuff from them just fine

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus and Deleted member 16834