Retired Top American Colonel slams Israel and confirms they are going to invade Lebanon: "There is no doubt that they are doing it"

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Minute 7:15

• +1
Reactions: kebab
They banned brazilian president from entering jewsrael because he compared them to hitler JFL

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I think Israel is opening a can of worms that they shouldn’t be. I’m of the firm belief that Israel as a country will probably not remain in the coming 10-20 years. It still exists because of Zionist evangelical support but that support is based on extremely faulty and flat out wrong theology. The curse of the eighth decade is real and Israel will likely face it in the coming times.

Sad but inevitable imo.

I think Israel is opening a can of worms that they shouldn’t be. I’m of the firm belief that Israel as a country will probably not remain in the coming 10-20 years. It still exists because of Zionist evangelical support but that support is based on extremely faulty and flat out wrong theology. The curse of the eighth decade is real and Israel will likely face it in the coming times.

Sad but inevitable imo.
The only way they can keep existing as a country is if they get rid of zionism as an ideology and of the arrogance that somehow they are superior than the rest of muslims and christians that live around them in Palestine and Lebanon. Also by giving the custody of Al Aqsa mosque.

I think that, believe it or not, we will see America giving it's back to them rather sooner than later. Lately Biden administration has been harsh on Netanyahu, including that trash can Blinken. It's not that they don't support Zionism, it's that they don't support Netanyahu trying to save his career via expanding the war.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576