Return to Islam...

Google translate and make a new thread so it doesn't get moved from the turkish section.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, JohnDoe, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I'm glad Erdogan won. He has his flaws but the muslims of Turkiye support him and he himself is a muslim unlike the other candidates who want to completely wesyernize the country and move away from Islam. It really is a disgrace the way faggots, trannies, lgbtq, degeneracy is allowed to run rampant in this islamic country. The good news is that a lot of degenerates left or are planning on leaving since Erdogan won.
Not all the youth are bad, i used to talk to a turkish girl years ago but i got the feeling the ones in the big cities are more prone to degeneracy while in smaller cities/towns, they are conservative muslims. Shame about their currency/economy, a country with such historical importance deserves better.
How was Moscow? I mean Antalya? You said you were going there?

Most Turks are fine IRL, even the secular ones. There are ex Muslims, gays and trannies in every Muslim country. But they don't have the courage to be so vocal about it over there as they do in Turkey. But not even ex Muslim Iranian, Pakis or Arabs would support Geert Wilders jfl.

lol, its the reason why fools like you will, god willingly, be punished by Allah in Jahannam forever.
jahhannam is every country after islamists occupy it

lol, so true.
He doesn't care. His prophet is Ataturk. That cockroach needs to go back to Tengrism or some shit. His ancestors would have beheaded him for speaking the way he does.

jahhannam is every country after islamists occupy it
bro, no it isn't. seeing when the early caliphate were peacefully converting people and giving dhimmis in places like Jerusalem the right to worship, live and thrive is "jahannam after they ocvupy".

How was Moscow? I mean Antalya? You said you were going there?

Most Turks are fine IRL, even the secular ones. There are ex Muslims, gays and trannies in every Muslim country. But they don't have the courage to be so vocal about it over there as they do in Turkey. But not even ex Muslim Iranian, Pakis or Arabs would support Geert Wilders jfl.
Haven't made plans yet but I'll likely go to Istanbul instead of Antalya.

bro, no it isn't. seeing when the early caliphate were peacefully converting people and giving dhimmis in places like Jerusalem the right to worship, live and thrive is "jahannam after they ocvupy".
Don't bother arguing with idol worshippers. He considers cows as a holy animal. It's shirk

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 32760
Haven't made plans yet but I'll likely go to Istanbul instead of Antalya.
Good choice. It's beautiful place. Just avoid the prostitutes and pimps of Kadikoy. They will ask multiple times if you want a 'massage'.

Englishmaxxx so they don't think your paki/afghan immigrant. That's a failo over there. You'll probably get scammed once they find out.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
This is my final reply , i wont entertain you any longer, if you wish to talk more you can pm me, also have respect, you fake muslim .
"Muslims shouldn't insult those who worship other gods lest they insult Allah (Quran 6:108)"

he did perform miracles bitch. for example, he splitted the moon. he had water come from his hands and fed many people. miracles aren't solely Christian. and yes, he did meet allah

It is not mentioned in the quran who and how has anyone split the moon, in fact the verse in the quran wasnt even supposed to be taken literally . It s an objective truth muhammad, the top 1 prophet of islam has not even 1 miracle mentioned in the quran , isnt that strange?
The moon splitting miracle comes from hadiths which can be easily debunked, especially since they were written 200 years later, long story short early muslims had to make up stories in order to compete and possibly convert early christians and jews .

idiot, that is the heresy of partialism. early church fathers saw the son, father and holy ghost as not "personalities" that make up. stupid ex Christian frauder doesn't know his own religion. also, the personalities? if i seperate them, does that make them a person? saying the 3 components of the trinity r "parts" is completely heretical and illogical.
That heresy is not well defined, and nor is the concept of trinity , simply because it s not explained in the bible, nor can we limited human beings understand the true nature of God.

We cannot comprehend God, for even God's thoughts are unattainable. Isaiah 55:8–9

Also you must ffollow the bible, not the church, tho this is what they say:

So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not Three Gods, but One God. So likewise the Father is Lord, the Son Lord, and the Holy Ghost Lord. And yet not Three Lords but One Lord.
(The Athanasian Creed, The Athanasian Creed)

personality
/ˌpəːsəˈnalɪti/
noun
the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character.
3 persons 3 personalities, if you wish to see it that way , anyways we can dm if u wish to know more of what i think.

islam promotes pedophilia and child marriage

This is my final reply , i wont entertain you any longer, if you wish to talk more you can pm me, also have respect, you fake muslim .
"Muslims shouldn't insult those who worship other gods lest they insult Allah (Quran 6:108)"

It is not mentioned in the quran who and how has anyone split the moon, in fact the verse in the quran wasnt even supposed to be taken literally . It s an objective truth muhammad, the top 1 prophet of islam has not even 1 miracle mentioned in the quran , isnt that strange?
The moon splitting miracle comes from hadiths which can be easily debunked, especially since they were written 200 years later, long story short early muslims had to make up stories in order to compete and possibly convert early christians and jews .

That heresy is not well defined, and nor is the concept of trinity , simply because it s not explained in the bible, nor can we limited human beings understand the true nature of God.

We cannot comprehend God, for even God's thoughts are unattainable. Isaiah 55:8–9

So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not Three Gods, but One God. So likewise the Father is Lord, the Son Lord, and the Holy Ghost Lord. And yet not Three Lords but One Lord.

personality
/ˌpəːsəˈnalɪti/
noun
the combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character.
3 persons 3 personalities, if you wish to see it that way , anyways we can dm if u wish to know more of what i think.
your ignorance is stupendous. the hadiths were NOT written 200 years after the prophet, but they were in a chain of narration going back to him. it is that hadith scholars like al bukhari and muslim collected these hadiths. about the heresy i was talking about, my point still stands faggot. saying that the son, father and holy ghost make up god is the heresy of partialism. by saying that each r "personalities" if u separate them from the trinity, what does individually the son, father, holy ghost become?

• +1

personality
/ˌpəːsəˈnalɪti/
noun
i am not following your bible which is so corrupt, you don't have full manuscripts 300 after jesus (pbuh)

personality
/ˌpəːsəˈnalɪti/
noun
faggot, the moon splitting is indirectly in the quran in i believe surah al qamar.

You kept insulting me although the quran prohibits you to do so , of course you are scum.
the hadiths were NOT written 200 years after the prophet, but they were in a chain of narration going back to him
:feelshehe:
I think it s fair we stop here given how ignorant and biased you are.

"wE ArE hIGh race aRabS ıSlAm descended upon us"
View attachment 2357326

Ar*bs are a nation that does not know how to fight, israi fucked their mother
View attachment 2357329

We took the caliphate, we destroyed it. Islam belongs to Turks

lolol, you are so ignorant. my point is correct by the standards of islamic and western scholarship. don't test me bro, you are such a nuisance ; i can with ease destroy your unfounded, baseless claims against islam.
You kept insulting me although the quran prohibits you to do so , of course you are scum.

:feelshehe:
I think it s fair we stop here given how ignorant and biased you are.

or leave and go back to Greece.

Istanbul is as holy as Damascus, Makkah, Medina and one day Rome and again Cordoba. It doesn't belong to Turks it belongs to Muslims - I can't believe you've got gays, trannies and whores running amok in such a holy city. You've got Islamophobes sucking off Geert Wilders (whose entire career is anti-Turkish), kemalists spazzing out over Arabic letters despite having thousands of loanwords. Like just demolish ayasofya and delete your own history at this point JFL. I don't even like cuck Arabs but these refugees would solve Kurdish problem if repopulated in northern Syria. Erdogan knows this.

Embracing the idols of nationalism, positivism, and secularism was the biggest mistake that kuffarturk made. I don't blame this fucker. Most Muslim societies tried this one way or another, every single one of them failed. Only one "Muslim" 🤡 country didn't. It's just produced a soyciety on road to moral decay, self-hatred concealed by artificial nationalism and imitation of everything Western. You are no different to colonised/Hindufied Indians trying to whiten up. Worse - modern Turks are cultural worshippers of the West. I wish more people knew about this here, then they would realise who the most pitiful people are.

I wished the Safavids had been Sunni instead of the Ottomans. Persians always mogged Arabs/Turks and were the driving force behind Islamic (Sunni) civilisation. Turks are just low IQ - which is true today as it was for thousands of years. Even nationalists admit this, a Turk was never a scientist, philosopher or thinker like al-ghazali, ibn sina, ibn-Rushd, al-Kindi etc. Only good they ever did was fight, migrate and fuck. Great poets and mystics though, but they are usually schizo...

I'm really not sure what good this
🪳

country is good for? Unless you return to Islam, western part will become Greece, Antalya Russian, northeastern to Armenia and south eastern a future Kurdistan. Only religious central Anatolians are the last people worthy of respect and the ones who waged jihad and fought to defend their land from external enemies and culture from internal enemies. They are last bastion of hope. I will kidnep marry a villager from the outskirts of Konya one day insha'Allah.
if @Pendejo lived in a strict islamic state where sharia law was being practiced he would have been stoned for homosexuality

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
lolol, you are so ignorant. my point is correct by the standards of islamic and western scholarship. don't test me bro, you are such a nuisance ; i can with ease destroy your unfounded, baseless claims against islam.
The hadith literature in use today is based on spoken reports in circulation after the death of Muhammad. Unlike the Quran, hadith were not promptly written down during Muhammad's lifetime or immediately after his death.[3] Hadith were evaluated orally to written and gathered into large collections during the 8th and 9th centuries, generations after Muhammad's death, after the end of the era of the Rashidun Caliphate, over 1,000 km (600 mi) from where Muhammad lived.

STFU

The hadith literature in use today is based on spoken reports in circulation after the death of Muhammad. Unlike the Quran, hadith were not promptly written down during Muhammad's lifetime or immediately after his death.[3] Hadith were evaluated orally to written and gathered into large collections during the 8th and 9th centuries, generations after Muhammad's death, after the end of the era of the Rashidun Caliphate, over 1,000 km (600 mi) from where Muhammad lived.

STFU
motherfucker, it even says "hadiths were evaluated orally to written and gathered into large collections during the 8th and 9th centuries" go read the shitty Wikipedia before u quote it dumbass. i am right still..

the hadiths were NOT written 200 years after the prophet

STFU

STFU
Some hadiths especially bukhari and Muslim are mutawatir on same level as Quran. Like how else would Muslims know to pray 5x a day?

Nobodies talking about those bogus hadiths that hanbalis or salafis prefer over reason or logic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32760
nigga, i meant in the way that it wasn't random fabricated stories being written, i meant it by the source came from the lifetime companions of the prophet.

Some hadiths especially bukhari and Muslim are mutawatir on same level as Quran. Like how else would Muslims know to pray 5x a day?

Nobodies talking about those bogus hadiths that hanbalis or salafis prefer over reason or logic
bro don't deal with that Christian, i going to stop replying to him. he is just dick sucking people like david wood.

• +1

STFU
You can't lump all hadiths together nigga. It's low IQ, I can tell you have zero idea what you're talking about.

Quran was standardized during Uthmans period around 23 years after prophets death. Hadiths were more scattered and there exists millions, everyone knows this presents methodological problems but most schools take like only 10% seriously. Maybe like 20% - for the most textual-based Salafi scholars.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32760
Hadiths were more scattered and there exists millions
This is proof they are inaccurate , the most important hadiths started getting written around 200 years later, of course i didnt mean some people sit down on an exact date to write them all down.

The miracles were probably written in order to compete with other faiths . In fact the quran states muhammad could not perform them.