Return to Normies, *random venting*

D

Deleted member 62902

"Do not rope, Because we're already dead"—StHamudi
"Just go outside bro"
"Go back to normie life bro"
"Leave the blackpill behind, asecnd and don't look back to this community, bro"
"Just socialize with normie bro"

All bluepilled normies use these phrases when they see a blackpiller. And it's utterly dogshit, if you are truly blackpilled like me there's no going back to seeing the world through the normie's lens. return to normie will do nothing--only the sense of alienation will arise when you hang-out with these NT with your normie persona. Yes yes, you can now socialize with Normie again! Ok, good bro? But does that solve the constant hardhitting blackpill-alienation that you're hiding from them? NO.

Rotting and being blackpilled for a long time will leave a deep void in you, there's hope, but returning to being normie is not the answer for me. Everytime I hangout with these NT I need to pretend and wear the NT persona: making normie jokes, talking about normie interests, do normie activities. And it's so fucking boring. There's no sense of self-consciousness or anything in their life, just pure consumerism. The structure of this society expects you to be a normie--wagecucking yourself, work 9-5 collect just enough money to travel, go to bar, hangout with normie friends, and then the consumerism cycle repeat.

And im talking about a typical Thai Zoomer Normies here, we don't have money or anything, our country is a fucking cuck invaded by a chinese coporation daily. My country is becoming a chinese people's capital. No one can afford house or get out of this shithole or make it better, every politician is corrupted, fuck this shithole.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, Patient A, lunin7 and 2 others
you cannot socialize as an incel du to negatve reinforcement

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
skimmed through it but sounds like a high iq thread, i want the normies to accept me but as their god. hopefully once i ascend, and get a shredded physique theyll just worship me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60975 and aleksander
Normies are some of the most fakest people I’ve came across

"Just go outside bro"
"Go back to normie life bro"
"Leave the blackpill behind, asecnd and don't look back to this community, bro"
"Just socialize with normie bro"

All bluepilled normies use these phrases when they see a blackpiller. And it's utterly dogshit, if you are truly blackpilled like me there's no going back to seeing the world through the normie's lens. return to normie will do nothing--only the sense of alienation will arise when you hang-out with these NT with your normie persona. Yes yes, you can now socialize with Normie again! Ok, good bro? But does that solve the constant hardhitting blackpill-alienation that you're hiding from them? NO.

Rotting and being blackpilled for a long time will leave a deep void in you, there's hope, but returning to being normie is not the answer for me. Everytime I hangout with these NT I need to pretend and wear the NT persona: making normie jokes, talking about normie interests, do normie activities. And it's so fucking boring. There's no sense of self-consciousness or anything in their life, just pure consumerism. The structure of this society expects you to be a normie--wagecucking yourself, work 9-5 collect just enough money to travel, go to bar, hangout with normie friends, and then the consumerism cycle repeat.
Real,
but hobbies with normies is still fun
but just hanging around is not, well, depends how autistic you are.
And im talking about a typical Thai Zoomer Normies here, we don't have money or anything, our country is a fucking cuck invaded by a chinese coporation daily. My country is becoming a chinese people's capital. No one can afford house or get out of this shithole or make it better, every politician is corrupted, fuck this shithole.
Thailand peaked when it was just building around the white man swinging his dick and money around going “haha lmao”

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
my passion is scrolling on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Once you took the blackpill there is no going back

Dnrd and never will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back