Votes: 7 19.4%

Votes: 9 25.0%

Votes: 8 22.2%

Votes: 2 5.6%

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • 9-10

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Ik this sounds dumb but I think there should be an indirect/non-verbal way of asking women what a man's attractiveness number. Like a question that isn't asking about looks but has to take it into consideration

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
Ik this sounds dumb but I think there should be an indirect/non-verbal way of asking women what a man's attractiveness number. Like a question that isn't asking about looks but has to take it into consideration
send mine and ur avatar will achieve this

Women can't tell you, they literally can't see looks. They only care about personality.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio and bobs_pls
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656, Deleted member 701 and 2 others
I'm a legit 3

Edit: jfl, so many ppl voted for 5+. I have only seen 4 ppl here that are psl 5+ and 2 of them only have a post count of less than 10.

Keep coping boyos. Many of you are just a bit above avg so psl 4.25. + keep in mind there is a reason why y'all are here browsing a forum full of wannabe chads/narcissists

If I'd see you guys irl I wouldn't turn my head twice. 1 flaw or bad angle and youre automatically average and belong to the 70% of the population. Its over boyos

Last edited:
same tbh, but this thread is flawed as psl doesnt go up to 9 or 10. It's a 1-8 scale
You're not a 5 retard you're like a 7 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Why would I ever want a whore anyway. I'm not a degenerate.
(y)(y)
you need drastic changes in your life or it's :ogre:
you being 23 should have a clue and not let people lie to you,this forum is full of crap
you are currently lifefuel to everyone just by being 23 and being here,im trying to help you but take it as you want

• +1
(y)(y)
you need drastic changes in your life or it's :ogre:
you being 23 should have a clue and not let people lie to you,this forum is full of crap
you are currently lifefuel to everyone just by being 23 and being here,im trying to help you but take it as you want
Wtf are you even talking about? Not let people lie to me? What is this even referring to?

I'm a legit 3

Edit: jfl, so many ppl voted for 5+. I have only seen 4 ppl here that are psl 5+ and 2 of them only have a post count of less than 10.

Keep copinf boyos.

Am I coping?

• +1
C60AFF2E 4AA4 447D AB4C CC1F9DF222AE

• +1
Reactions: Coping, badromance, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
I'm a legit 3

Keep coping boyos. Many of you are just a bit above avg so psl 4.25. + keep in mind there is a reason why y'all are here browsing a forum full of wannabe chads/narcissists

If I'd see you guys irl I wouldn't turn my head twice. 1 flaw or bad angle and youre automatically average and belong to the 70% of the population. Its over boyos
that's because some ppl are voting as if it's irl since 1-10 psl is retarded
i am 10 psl
ur psl 4.5 at best

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
why do you even need any fucking number... to me it's just dumb, it only serves vanity
there could be 3 categories like: ugly, average, good looking (deformed for lower and chad for higher are unnecessary because they are evident and obvious) and besides that just give fucking advice on how to improve looks, that's what this forum should be about tbh

• +1
How does IRL relate to PSL?
I'm not sure if ur actually asking this fr but I'll assume you are, most people say IRL=PSL*1.25, but still that doesn't make sense since they're not the same type of scale

• +1
I'm not sure if ur actually asking this fr but I'll assume you are, most people say IRL=PSL*1.25, but still that doesn't make sense since they're not the same type of scale
psl and irl are two different ratings psl is just retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656

I was, I have no idea how the rating system works. I get told anything from 6 to 7.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
why do you even need any fucking number... to me it's just dumb, it only serves vanity
there could be 3 categories like: ugly, average, good looking (deformed for lower and chad for higher are unnecessary because they are evident and obvious) and besides that just give fucking advice on how to improve looks, that's what this forum should be about tbh

Got to get the validation some how

• +1
I get what you mean people want an egoboost. This forum should be about self-improvement

Got to get the validation some how
THEY SAID IM A PSL 4.92392858 AND YOU'RE ONLY A PSL 4.91204823 I GIGAMOG YOU BROOOOOOOOOO

@Sc22 @Arceus300 jfl

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls, dogtown and Deleted member 656
@badromance I said my real age in a thread that got deleted for no reason

That's why @HailToTheKing said it

• +1
:feelsez: he is copemaxxed,the guy is 23,lying about his age
OVER

you are not 16 motherfucker you are 23
Do you actually want me to take a picture of myself in school just to prove it to you jfl

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing and dogtown
@HailToTheKing ima li mu spas ili da ne pisam :cool:

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing