⚡REVEALED: 2024 Ultimate Ascension Plan⚡

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
On the 30th year of his hero's journey, our protagonist ascended atop the self-improvement mountain

As he steps forward, he brushes off the snow from the golden letters inscribed thousands of years ago on the mountain's peak.

With a slight squint, he faintly whispers the words revealing the secret of masculine ascension... "Testosterone & MDMA"

"Ah! Of course! But how could I have been so blind all these years?" The protagonist smiles and says to his heart

Laughing at his own folly, he recalls the heaps of scientific studies that have proven how exogenous testosterone alone is powerful enough to transform even the most soy-based Redditor into an Ultra BlackPilled GigaChad

"But MDMA 😨" Our protagonist fearfully whispers

"Surely any drug that isn't sold by the pharmaceutical companies are for crooks"

Before he could even finish his sentence, a roar of hearty laugher rumbles downwards from the sky

As the echoes of the laughter got louder, the grey clouds slowly depart, shining a harsh beam of light onto our protagonist

"DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!" roars the voice from the sky

"Your mind must be free enough to joyfully bathe in the golden sun of truth that generations of men before you have burnt from"

As the light continues to beam more intensely, our protagonist no longer squirms from its harshness but instead stretches out his arms in accepting embrace

All of a sudden, every fibre of his being is immediately filled with an intense sense of ecstatic urgency

He was overcome with an infinite amount of mental energy and focus

His mood transformed to one of pure euphoria – an inconceivable amount of bliss

During this state, he got a glimpse into a state that he was never supposed to experience

The foggy distorted lenses with which he had always seen the world through instantly shatter, causing him to see clearly for the first time ever

Our protagonist got a glimpse into the divine, and most importantly, he got to see himself for the first time in a different light

Not the version of himself that had been domesticated and intricately shaped by the educational system for the sole purpose of being an economic blood bag wagie, but the free and infinite version of himself

During this state, the anxieties and inhibitions he had been carrying all his life completely melt away, revealing the most powerful version of himself

With a overwhelming smile on his face, he drops down to his knees, hugging both his palms over his heart

"Still think drugs are for crooks?" Says the voice from the sky, with echos of chuckles

"200,000 years since your creation, only now do you have the ability to ascend into a higher type using chemistry"

Our protagonist stands up, bows down to the sky and descends from the mountain with a sense of urgency with his new revelation

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, NoReedemingFeature, Aditya. and 3 others
Would've read if you didn't make your thread into ChatGPT tales

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, raumDEuter, aleksander and 1 other person
Would've read if you didn't make your thread into ChatGPT tales

Not GPT, but will take as complement

I always write using Nietzsche's aphoristic style, which also happens to be the style GPT uses

@Gaygymmaxx can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Did you make any progress on that superdrug you want to make

Did you make any progress on that superdrug you want to make

Still cooking fam. You're first on release date

timetocook-gif.2684445

• Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
3 replies

Thread too high IQ

So sad

Update?

How much MDMA/test have you been using and what results have you seen?

I have a lot of experience with MDMA, but zero experience with testosterone. I want to start injecting T once I am in my mid30s though.

Curious