Reverse curls for forearm growth?

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
My forearms aren’t proportional to the rest of my arms + I have an extremely long wingspan

Are reverse curls enough to see growth in them alongside progressively overloading forearm grip strength?

My forearms aren’t proportional to the rest of my arms + I have an extremely long wingspan

Are reverse curls enough to see growth in them alongside progressively overloading forearm grip strength?
not enough but go heavy so your wrists are under a lot of pressure. They will grow after a while.
Do some extra forearm isolation excersises for maximum growth

• +1
Reactions: coispet and WhiteGoodman
No forearms for your face, but here you go:

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Enlil
Honestly I think just getting stronger grip and not using straps will help. My forearms have massively improved from just not using straps on rows, deadlifts, etc.

Also do deadhang variations which have also helped.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Enlil, coispet and 1 other person
Wrist Curls mog

Forearm curls feel fantastic if you do them slowly though.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and coispet
Cope
It’s all genetics

Wrist Curls mog

Forearm curls feel fantastic if you do them slowly though.
Yeah I always do reverse curls with the EZ bar slow and controlled, could you send a video on how to do wrist curls? There’s a bunch of diff variations

And what do you think of forearm grips? I got ones that go from 5-60kg

cable reverse curls supersetted with these pronated and supinated are absurd for forearm growth

had a lot of results doing these, but fucked up my left wrist so can't do them for a while

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Been doing reverse curls and that Sam sulek thing and they seem to work

Do cross body hammer curls