Reversing Dental Extractions + MSE)

aspieSavage

aspieSavage

That short white kid
Three years ago, I got orthodontic treatment to fix a slight overbite caused by a underdeveloped lower jaw. I got both my maxillary first premolars removed then my anterior teeth retracted to shorten the maxillary arch. I believe the extractions has caused my face to become flatter.

Now, I plan on getting the spaces reopened and teeth implants installed and possibly lower jaw surgery. I would be going to William M. Hang for the procedure who is know as the Mike Mew of the west.

I’m not sure what device Dr. Hang uses to reopen spaces or whether he puts focus into expanding the palate. But he has a great record of increasing forward growth in adult patients.

I want to customize my treatment with Dr. Hang to max out aesthetic results. I'm contemplating if I should get MSE with the treatment. But I'm not sure if Dr. Hang uses or is experienced with the appliance.

If Dr. Hang refuses to use MSE in my case, should I continue with his recommended treatment plan or drop him and prioritize MSE over reversing extractions?

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Earn__Greatness
Dude if ur an adult anything other than Mse is complete bullshit man.