Rhino discussion. What is this type of rhino called? Also, nose shortening through rotation/radix reduction/alar repositioning.

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
I'm looking into rhino and nose shortening/smoothening out the sharp edges, and the most I can find on Google images are examples of people who've had bulbous nose tip reductions, tip rotations, hump reductions etc. But there is much more to rhino than what can be easily found.

Look at how her nose changed. I realize she's had way more done (lf3 among other surgeries), but I can't find any examples of such a nose change. She obviously had a bulbous tip reduction, but it seems like her bridge was also shaved down, and her radix as well. You can see the nose has no sharp borders in the after, and looks much nicer. Bridge/dorsum shaving surgery?

Also, how would this guy go about fixing his nose? It looks way longer than it should, because the radix is too sharp and extends directly into his forehead. Radix reduction or perhaps widening? This would help with length perception, but I can't find any examples of people who've had rhino to correct this issue.

Userimage 444699
Userimage 444698

Then I found this. I was researching how a rhino could help with close set eyes, and apparently there's something called a lateral osteotomy. Anyone got more info or examples?

Lastly, this guy on RealSelf asks about nose reduction via alar repositioning, and jaw rotation. And then a surgeon responds it is indeed possible. But why are there absolutely no examples of this? I haven't found a single one on Google images of someone having their nose shortened either through alar repositioning, and no examples of anyone's nose getting shorter by even a single mm through jaw rotation, within numerous jaw surgery examples. Anyone got some?

• +1
Reactions: Real
Bruh, not a single reply?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
Found solution?

bulbous nose tip refinement

bro.. first case is a fuckin lefort III and a lot of other shit. I know this case. jfl.