Rhinoplasty for Australians

D

Deleted member 18085

Iron
Do you know any rhinoplasty options for Australians?
I live in Brisbane and there are plenty of plastic surgeons who perform rhinos but they have 12+ month waits for consultations and usually a 2 year total time from paying the initial consultation booking fee to getting the actual surgery. Then it costs between $20-30k in AUD.
I made a thread on reddit /r/plastic surgery and basically no one in Australia had a rhino except for one woman in NSW and hers was good but the surgeon did the typical female slippery slide scoop nose and I just want mine to be straighter and thinner,

Are there any other countries I could be going to in the southern hemisphere? I'd rather go to a surgeon in another country who performs rhinos every day as opposed to someone in Australia who does one every few weeks or months.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and juste
Woodridge train station

• +1
Reactions: Pearshaped
@Vermilioncore

I don’t know shit just rot bro what’s the big deal we all die anyway

I've had a pretty successful rhino in Australia. A Sydney surgeon. Feel free to DM me.

Cost 12-15k in 2016.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I've had a pretty successful rhino in Australia. A Sydney surgeon. Feel free to DM me.

Cost 12-15k in 2016.
Thanks I definitely want to discuss rhino, but I'm clearly a mouth breathing retard since I can't find out how to DM you

Thanks I definitely want to discuss rhino, but I'm clearly a mouth breathing retard since I can't find out how to DM you

I sent you a DM. Did you get it?

Surgeon was Dr Michael Zacharia Sydney.

Go to an ENT, claim you have breathing issues and get it covered by Medicare.