"Rhinoplasty is needed by me!" noirpill

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Mainstream plastic surgery is commonly know mostly because of boobjobs and nosejobs. I have seen lots and lots of normie advice about some guy getting a nosejob, when its the entirety of the rest of the face what is recessed

You'd be surprised how many guys like these

get the nosejob + lose weight advice, when in reality their noses are proportionally normal in size compared to a healthy human male adul, and what they have is small orbitals, maxilla and overall jaw making the nose look bigger in comparison because the entirety of the rest of their faces is what is small. It is also an INCREDIBLY bad advice, because if you make your nose small too, you end with weird proportions like huge cranium ears and neck with a super small face, almost as bad advice as the poeple who have a recessed maxilla and get jaw surgery to bring it backwards instead of bringing the maxilla forward so they are in line. This advice is specially trown out to people with "hooked" noses. Now lets compare them to someone with an actual bigger than average (yet aesthetic) nose.

Gandy's nose is comparatively as big if not bigger than the other "nosecels", he probably nosesizemogs all of them, yet doesnt look out of place because the midface, orbitals, and jaws "surrounding" it are not shrunk. here is a fast approximation of what the top examples would need, without touching their noses in any way:

Pretty crappy morphs but you get the point. I didnt touch the nose size in any way in any of the morphs.
Suddenly their noses dont look so big. In fact in the second case it even looks like he now has a small nose.

Nose is the most commonly mistaken "bad trait" by normies, by far. If a normie tells you to get jaw surgery they are probably right. If they tell you to get eye surgery you probably got bad bug eyes, and so on. If a normie tells you to get nose surgery, lots of the times its a mistake and you need "everything else in face" surgery. This is specially important and actually only bad advice for men, since women can afford to have a more recessed jaw and just shrink their nose and be aesthetic anyways instead of having to work on the entire list of the rest of facial features.

• +1
Reactions: Jase
I read and studied every paragraph for 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32529 and Deleted member 18582