Rhinoplasty is such a shot in the dark it's crazy

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
It doesn't matter which surgeon you'll chose, the chances of you getting botched is incredibly high, even a simple infection can make your nose fall off your face. I would do much bimaxes as necessary but I'm never getting rhino.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, ROTTING, weebcel and 2 others
I think it mostly depends on what type of nose surgery you do though, right? If you have a crooked/hooked nose or low nose bridge then it's good but a thick, bulbous nose or a droopy nasal tip are hard to fix. I'm not too sure about alarplasty or nose bridge thinning.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 21863
I had one. It's fucked.

If you stay inside for a few weeks after the operation and keep you face clean then I don't see why it should be a problem

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
It doesn't matter which surgeon you'll chose, the chances of you getting botched is incredibly high, even a simple infection can make your nose fall off your face. I would do much bimaxes as necessary but I'm never getting rhino.
TBH, if it is an infection, this is DEFINITELY a lawsuit.

The most common complications, responsible for literally all botches: bad aesthetic result (patients did not get what they wanted) and their nose is not functional (not breathing). These 2 cases together are 15%.

Everything else is a statistical artifact.

70% of ppl don't need rhino

• +1
Reactions: materialistic
if ur a man getting rhino u deserve to be botched

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksseg, agoostis, Deleted member 17345 and 1 other person