Ricecel Introduction + Rate

Ttran1485

Ttran1485

@AI Impact's father
Hello everyone, please let me know what I can improve on. I know there are things that I can't change like my race and JBW lol. I do plan on getting botox within this month and a bimax in 2-3 years by Dr. Paul Coceancig. Feel free to spam ricecel or some shit lmao

- 21 years old
-6'4
-6'11 wingspan
-240lbs
-Asian

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231024_190717_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231024_190717_Instagram.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-1248967312.jpg
    Snapchat-1248967312.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231021_100918_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20231021_100918_Snapchat.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231020_210257_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20231020_210257_Snapchat.jpg
    954 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231020_205842_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231020_205842_Gallery.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Snapchat-2065579191.jpg
    Snapchat-2065579191.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230325_024739_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20230325_024739_Snapchat.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, flippasav, GuyFromSingapore and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, BeanletMogger, Stan1 and 4 others
Ricemogger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, greywind, NateJacobs and 12 others
ltn face with high smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Mainstream, normie tiktoker and 20 others
are u natty?

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Sens
Changlite
@aspiringexcel gtfih

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and aspiringexcel
Hello everyone, please let me know what I can improve on. I know there are things that I can't change like my race and JBW lol. I do plan on getting botox within this month and a bimax in 2-3 years by Dr. Paul Coceancig. Feel free to spam ricecel or some shit lmao

- 21 years old
-6'4
-6'11 wingspan
-240lbs
-Asian
Would be over if you didn´t started gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Ttran1485
Get contact lenses and you are literally a Chang insane level mogger. This is a pheno prime girls love

• +1
Reactions: greywind, jdeso, kebab and 4 others
Nigga why would you get bimax??? You literally do not need it at all.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, skeet, Ttran1485 and 1 other person
IMG 2120

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hasian, blackckatt, Fear and 16 others
You need leg length gotta get to 6' 11 to even it out
Ill also recommend a lefort 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, zharupodrugu, kebab and 3 others
Underbite
You don't need a fucking bimax for an underbite bro. It doesn't even show anyways, don't risk raping your face. Not worth it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, bwrauycnee, Lethbridge and 6 others
Underbite

A very visible one at that upper lip is behind the bottom might be a maxilla problem rather than your lower jaw being too forward

You should post normal looking straight at the camera pics and a decent side profile pic if you really want proper rate and if you ACTUALLY need surgery or not

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lethbridge, rand anon and 2 others
You don't need a fucking bimax for an underbite bro. It doesn't even show anyways, don't risk raping your face. Not worth it.
I'll try invisalign first but I'll see if there's any way to correct the underbite b4 the surgery

I'll try invisalign first but I'll see if there's any way to correct the underbite b4 the surgery
invisalign wont help with underbite, only surgery is viable

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
View attachment 2509892
A very visible one at that upper lip is behind the bottom might be a maxilla problem rather than your lower jaw being too forward

You should post normal looking straight at the camera pics and a decent side profile pic if you really want proper rate and if you ACTUALLY need surgery or not
Very prominent here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231024_193117_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231024_193117_Gallery.jpg
    842.3 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2509892

Stop bullshitting, his underbite isn't as visible as you make it out to be. If the pics are unfrauded, definitely does not warrant bimax.

- 21 years old
-6'4
-6'11 wingspan
-240lbs
-Asian
Good bones, obviously you have facial flaws and underbite but thats ok you have high smv

you mog basically everyone in East asia

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Ttran1485
Everyone, regarding the underbite, it doesn't show too bad unless I chew then I look like hapsburg, also very intense TMJ pain

Everyone, regarding the underbite, it doesn't show too bad unless I chew then I look like hapsburg, also very intense TMJ pain
u dont need bimax, but u definately need a lefort advancement

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, rand anon, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
u dont need bimax, but u definately need a lefort advancement
I'll consult with some of the known surgeons and see what they recommend

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, poopoohead and andy9432
Invisalign is a scam and dont go for braces theyll most probably recommend teeth extractions and will get your lower jaw to come behind ie making you reccessed
Very prominent here
Seems like a classic case of flat asian maxilla ngl you have good bones tho
Stop bullshitting, his underbite isn't as visible as you make it out to be. If the pics are unfrauded, definitely does not warrant bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Mewton, Fear and 9 others

- 21 years old
-6'4
-6'11 wingspan
-240lbs
-Asian
Gay alien pheno tbh

At this point just go all in and battle Barrett for the title of .org's resident gay alien

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, efidescontinuado, poopoohead and 1 other person

- 21 years old
-6'4
-6'11 wingspan
-240lbs
-Asian
Gymcelling saved you and nice stats bud you should’ve played basketball in hs with those stats btw would’ve given u more stats to slay even tho u prolly have a tiny penis anyway jfl lmfao

Gymcelling saved you and nice stats bud you should’ve played basketball in hs with those stats btw would’ve given u more stats to slay even tho u prolly have a tiny penis anyway jfl lmfao
Lol, I used to be pre-diabetic obese until I started working out at 14. Regarding penis, it's pretty decent for an Asian guy at 6 inches

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Lol, I used to be pre-diabetic obese until I started working out at 14.
Same bro same haha but still like maybe in the later years of hs u still couldve with these stats bro mirin.
Regarding penis, it's pretty decent for an Asian guy at 6 inches
good bro it’s actually good for ching chong tbh you’re like irl a low htn smv wise even if your face isn’t that tier because of your height. Chadlite to asian girls

Same bro same haha but still like maybe in the later years of hs u still couldve with these stats bro mirin.

good bro it’s actually good for ching chong tbh you’re like irl a low htn smv wise even if your face isn’t that tier because of your height. Chadlite to asian girls
I've only been with white girls and mixed half black and white girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, SidharthTheSlayer, mulattomaxxing and 6 others
You're ugly but you could slay hard

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 26859, mulattomaxxing and 6 others
ogre as fuck

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Ttran1485
Do you have jaw and chin implants?

Ah, thanks for clarifying.
Nope, no fillers or implants. I'm planning on getting masseter boxing very soon though for my hypertrophied masseter and tmj

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
Nope, no fillers or implants. I'm planning on getting masseter boxing very soon though for my hypertrophied masseter and tmj
Fair enough though, mogger physique and height though.

A shame that 6'3 is the average height of .org. Everyone is so tall now.

Possibly chang after lf1.

What is your stack please?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Ttran1485
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, bruhmaxxing, Deleted member 28896 and 7 others
10ius hgh everyday, yes

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso